During Playstation's State of Play Showcase, we announced our console plans for Path of Exile 2. Check out the trailer below!

Path of Exile 2 introduces an exciting new feature: couch co-op. It is something we have wanted to do for a long time. Action RPGs are a genre that are way more fun with friends, and it’s even better when you can play in the same room together!

Path of Exile 2 is also introducing full cross-play and cross-progression on all supported platforms. Play with your friends on other platforms, or move from console to PC without losing any progress!

Watch the deep-dive video below to learn more about Path of Exile 2 on consoles as well as improvements we're making to new users' experience.

While the new Early Access date for Path of Exile 2 is still to be announced, you can expect it to start simultaneously on multiple platforms by the end of this year. Stay tuned!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
This all look amazing. Can't wait for EA Release already. GGG COOKED.
awesome
Damn interesting.
this changes my mindset on poe2!
couch play is gonna be lit, if u have friends! hehe
still doubt that a duration cycle of poe1 and poe2 leagues will have enough time for me to achieve everything in both games while working full time….
[sick´s] Recruitment phase! official poe guild:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

When a person dies, it´s a tragedy! But if 1,000,000 people die, then...
Is that just a PURE statistic? INVADERS MUST DIE!!
Last edited by SufaXtreM on May 30, 2024, 8:49:30 PM
LET THEM COOK!
CROSS-PROGRESSION AND COUCH CO-OP!!!!! Seriously cannot wait!
Amazing news!
I know a few friends that are super eager to jump in POE2.
Im happy to see them embrace the controller , myself I will be bouncing between controller and Azeron key pads. Hopefully they make it to where you can use a controller and then seamlesly use a mouse to go through inventory like in D4 and Last Epoch. I hope that we can fully change what buttons do because L2 is a great button to me for holding the shield block and I would rather use L1 as hot bar swap. Also I hope there options when swapping bars to press and hold or to just bump like FF14. That said I hope we can move and resize all pieces of the UI to our own desire. So much HOPE lol.
Last edited by Hammerhorn_Oathsworn on May 30, 2024, 9:27:40 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tala Moana, Exile.
Nice cant wait !........but this will suck unless we get BroSSF as base option :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info