Path of Exile 2 on Consoles - Couch Co-op and Simultaneous Early Access

good
next level

you know diablo 4 just released a massive item system update, and its good, for the sort of game its aiming to be its really really good. thats a genuine game now that i think all arpg fans who want a few 1000 hours from their game are going to get that from D4.

Its actually shaping up to be the best possible game we could realistically have hoped D4 to be.

but then I look at the poe2 trailers, the act1 boss videos by zig and ziz, stuff like couch/cross play that we are seeing here and i truly believe what im seeing is a game that is so far beyond, its not even like its a generation ahead, its an entire revolution of the genre ahead.

i dont think theres any competition here, this seems like it will shame D4 to a significantly greater extent than PoE1 shamed D3. you cant help but feel the poverty of ambition behind every other modern arpg when you look at vision here.
Looks awesome! Will we be able to merge already existing pc and playstation accounts?
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
W.....GGG THIS IS GREAT NEWS AND GREAT TO KNOW YOU THINK ABOU THE CONSOLE SIDE OF THINGS JUST AS MUCH AS THE PC SIDE OF THINGS.

CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE INFO ON THE "BETA" IS IT OPEN TO ALL CONSOLE REGARDLESS OF SPEND OR IS IT STILL LIKE PC WHERE YOU NEED A SPEND LIMIT TO GAIN ACCESS EARLY?
Couch-Coop is absolutely amazing!

Please try to have it in the game for the early access, so i can get my friends hooked asap. :-D
Just don't Paywall it please.
We've waited long enough as it is.
The crossplay/progression will work for PoE 1 too ?
Roughly 12 years ago, I spent a grand on the diamond supporter pack, entirely by accident. Looking forward to running that one back for PoE2. All hail the new golden decade!
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
"
The crossplay/progression will work for PoE 1 too ?

i doubt, poe2 is different game
How is this working with ''share play'' on ps5?

Like my buddy can log in 2 accounts on hes ps5 and shareplay me hes 2th controller so we can ''co-op''?

This is only a option or benefit if there is only 1 screen/console around?

Whenyour playing solo and team up you would have a wider screen.
So this variation makes it only harder to progress cause of camera perspection.

Imagen for example running duo sirus but your buddy keeps running the other way around into the storm shrouds your not able to escape the maze cause of him lol

Keybinds ;
Now we use right thumb stick to search the loot and select that what you want too pick up.

New situation your making backflips all around the map while looting. FTW
Last edited by Kaasiejj on May 31, 2024, 4:20:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info