Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

True I had the same idea but have been burnt by making assumptions on start dates in the last 10 years! A GGG fixed date would be preferable :)
somebody shoot me please
So, new freemium tactics incoming ?
Another cool league, loved the ability to further customize each map and it was pretty fluid and intuitive doing so. I can get behind the incremental determinism in the necropolis crafting as well. Interested to see what you guys come up with for this next one for sure.
"
anti4z500 wrote:

if you think poe is FREE. you a kind of living in your fantasy bubble :D

You been forced to pay for it?
4 months league again? Oh no... Don't understand why you extend leagues over time when most of the people have nothing to do after first weeks. 3 months was fair enough
Looking forward to a new league!
So a 4 month ResidentSleeper league with zero events, just to wait for another league that won't have a melee revamp, wont have ascendancy revamp, and wont have a good mechanic, well goodluck with that
"
4 months league again? Oh no... Don't understand why you extend leagues over time when most of the people have nothing to do after first weeks. 3 months was fair enough

3 months isnt enough to produce a low quality league, they need 4 months, surely they will do something productive in meantime :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info