Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

sads... 4 month league >_>
4½ months leagues. The gap keeps increasing. If you're not willing to put as many resources into PoE 1 anymore, at least give your fans something to fill the gap that you have succesfully done in the past.
This league is absolute garbage. Like, you can't take us from affliction to this. I would have preferred to just keep playing affliction. But everything we had fun with you. Nerfed into the ground. Maybe some throwback events. Anything I quit playing After one month. That's rare. I played Affliction till the day it went down
Hello darkness my old friend.. I've come back one month before league launch again..

still no date? It will be impossible to take time off work because getting info late.
in 5 minutes i need to know the release date please :)

What about those news?
Hopefully they let us know soon - got a bunch of PTO I need to burn!
I wish 3.25 would get released right now, need a new game to play atm :)
Please for the love of God, GGG dont make next season so bad as Necropolis was.
It had so much potential, a harvest 2.0 and it turned out to be craftofexile's expansion with the 1st week dedicated ONLY for streamers to exploit all the bugs they got info pre-league.

After the 1st week i was on the verge of stop playing due to exploiters ruining economy while it was getting fixed so casuals cant benefit from it, streamers getting vital info pre-league(ziz and who knows who else) and league content being so overcomplicated that a crafting site was needed for it 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info