Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

What about chainhook?
The skill is meme enough to get changed a bit? Like, maybe proj speed inside the skill may be scallable with attack speed/attack tome on a skill?
I dont like a Long 3.24 league.
Guys the current league is already dead.
We can't wait for a full month...
Dude for once just make a league where you can make insane good crafts and everything is easily obtained drops gear etc...
A league we can all enjoy even the casuals and get to end game. The zergers are gonna race and zerg and quit the league in 2 weeks regardless so why not please the many vs the handful of zergers
so f. annoying to have to wait so long. When will endless delve begin?
Game is in the worst state right now. Poe 2 cant come soon enough.
I am literally undercutting everyone on everything in hc trade and cant sell single thing. There are like 20 people playing. Complete insanity.
may we please have some events before the next league?
"
Wudadnoiz wrote:
Can you at least remove the boxes from corpses that spam the maps and give you no choice but to collect the corpse? between that and the insanely loud multiple unique drop sounds that wake up my whole house they are the two most annoying things in poe history at least for me

Agree with the first point; The big corpse placard is annoying and they've been doing this big text filled placard UI design since expedition and I can't express how lame it is that GGG seems to feel that having a lot of text on the screen instead of say icons or more intuitive signaling (like VFX instead of text). Its almost like they aren't even trying to think of intuitive designs. They've never had a decent feel for UX but big text based signs in the gameplay field is just pure low effort.

On the second point: you can turn down filter sounds as low as you like, so at least take that much initiative right?
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Maybe consider having 2 months leagues. It would help you sell more things, and players would play more the game. after a month and a half, 2/3 of players stop playing. Why do you like that? It is so annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info