Jessirocks Interviews Jonathan Rogers

nice
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by zombies99didnothingwrong on Jun 17, 2024, 5:57:47 AM
If there would be a transcript in this post I would have at least started reading it. (There is no way Im voluntarily going to watch a vid on this.)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
The instant buy-out system of POE2 sounds amazing. Has this been mentioned anywhere else before? The topic definitely came up numerous times over the past years but it seemed like nothing would change.
Now, we finally know that the buyer's experience in POE trading should be significantly better in the future. That's huge!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2174554397

Time stamp around 2 hours and 17 minutes for anyone interested.
"
The instant buy-out system of POE2 sounds amazing. Has this been mentioned anywhere else before? The topic definitely came up numerous times over the past years but it seemed like nothing would change.
Now, we finally know that the buyer's experience in POE trading should be significantly better in the future. That's huge!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2174554397

Time stamp around 2 hours and 17 minutes for anyone interested.

Yeah, it has been mentioned before in one of the interviews, don't remember which one in particular though.

Don't know where to put it to be seen, so Ill just share this thought here:
On the point of how to protect sellers from instant buy outs when accidentally setting a wrong price (one of the questions in the interview). I believe a probably easy solution would be something like a short 'grace' period, say 10-20 seconds, that prevents a trade offer to be shown or send to whatever database handles it. I.e. it gives the seller a brief window of time to adjust in case of a misclicked or wrong input, while not causing problems in cases everything is as intended as it merely delays sending the information.
And now for something completely different..
RE
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2174554397?t=03h12m29s

regarding potential ideas on how to solve the in put error "oops sold/lost my 1mirror item for a chaos instant buyout"

make a mandatory select currency input order before you can enable "auction":
Basically
1default currency= empty
2choose currency ( can be ordered by likely hood but requires click)
3 then enable number input.
4 checkbox/enter/ mouseclickaway to confirm

makes it a deliberate but easy input and you can only blame your selve if you skip the step

Optionally add an automatic timer/delay of eg 10 seconds from price set in tab / vendor menu until go live on auction db so you can do the "o-crap!!! remove "
but doesnt require additional "are you sure" popup
I'm only 15 minutes in and this is just so frustrating to listen to. We have questions that have been answered again and again and again, with one interviewer who seems more interested in hearing his own voice then letting the person they are interviewing talk.
Can we please get someone who actually has been keeping up with PoE 2, or at the very least screen some of these questions before the interview?

Edit)Jesus of christ that guy will not shut up
Last edited by DragonSound on Jun 18, 2024, 5:13:50 PM
overrated and worst Streamer EU , thx jessirocks for destroying my fav. Game now...
I must agree with the others that Jessi is way to random...

That interview could have been at the very very start of the interview journey but at this point asking someone who didn't inform himself nearly enough is just useless.

This was like talking with an apple fanboy who doesn't even really know iOS about the most complex new Android technology. He then obviously asks stupid apple questions about systems that already exist in android since 2015.
"
fRz23 wrote:
overrated and worst Streamer EU , thx jessirocks for destroying my fav. Game now...

Pretty self absorbed...

What? You dont like his cool rainbow goggles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info