Jessirocks Interviews Jonathan Rogers

Random continuous long winded monologues about what the game designer just said from this Tharid guy. Like if he was the one being interviewed or like Jonathan didn't know english and this Tharid guy had to translate and re-explain everything what was just said. What am I even watching here. He takes like 75% of the interview space. Holy smokes.
"

Who are 'these folks' and what is 'a proper ARPG'?

;)
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
"
Jerle wrote:
"

Who are 'these folks' and what is 'a proper ARPG'?

;)

Duuuuude. I'd forgotten how much you make people scroll just to reply. Never change, Zhukov.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
fRz23 wrote:
overrated and worst Streamer EU , thx jessirocks for destroying my fav. Game now...

thats what i thought.

this guy is a shame for POE i dont know why they didnt pick mbXtreme.

Jessirocks is just a crying kid (and also a d4 player...) that we dont need in POE.
These guys did not invent the arpg genre but they are perfecting it.
"
DerOdin wrote:
"
fRz23 wrote:
overrated and worst Streamer EU, thx jessirocks for destroying my fav. Game now...

that's what I thought.

this guy is a shame for POE I don't know why they didn't pick mbXtreme.

Jessirocks is just a crying kid (and also a d4 player...) that we don't need in POE.

GGG disagrees given what we know right now about Poe2 and given who they have been talking to in terms of influencers. They very much would love to grab millions of D4 players, and don't you go thinking reality is any other way.

kisses
Jessirocks has no plan for games. Why do they even do this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info