Twitch Drops - Corsair Back Attachment

Do you know how ridiculous 4am to 1pm for twitchdrops on a weekday sounds? spare a thought for those in Asia, devs!
"
Darkmode91 wrote:
"This time around GGG Live will exclusively be focused on Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur, meaning there will be no Path of Exile 2 news."

Hard times...

Not really, that probably means 2 things:

First: For now no delays, that's a good thing. It means they are currently still on road for end of this year for PoE 2.

Second: We might get to see more from the new league itself and it currently looks like a big league all things considered.

Why do I think that?
Cause Necropolis was rather small with "just" collecting bodies and the allflame system and the graveyard system itself being just a smaller area just for crafting whereas Affliction came with the whole wildwood area and additional bosses, not to forget the 3 additional acendancies.

It's always big league, small league, big, small, etc. :D
They dropped Witch showcase already, they could wait, but they are learning I suppose.
On Probation Any%
damn, one of the best free rewards if not the best that was given. ty GGG
I was really looking forward to the POE2 news. (T_T)
This announcement post seems to have the wrong date of livestream in it, shifted by a day backwards.

> Tune into GGG Live on Thursday July 18th (PDT) to find out everything about Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur and you’ll be able to earn the Corsair Back Attachment with Twitch Drops.

> Drops will be enabled from 1PM PDT until 10PM PDT, or Jul 17, 2024 10:00 PM (GMT+2) until Jul 18, 2024 7:00 AM (GMT+2) in your local time.
Last edited by TheEighthPanda on Jul 15, 2024, 3:27:54 AM
Not bad. I love cosmetics without too many flashy lights and "disco balls". This one is pretty cool & clean
better give us invisible banner
boat league !
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
better give us invisible banner

That's what Invisbile Buff Effect MTX is for

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info