Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Item Filter Information

"
gambo- wrote:
Oil Extractor removed?
This isn't mentioned in the patch notes at all.

the passive reworked so that it imply it no longer drop
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Toverkol wrote:
The reveal stream showed new affixes/values for life on chests, shouldn't there be new affix names then too? (to filter identified items, like essence-modded drops from atlas and such). Or are the old values simply buffed?
this is not usually in the scope of item filter announcement
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
Yo GGG where is Puncture of Shanking? And other Transfigured Gems? We still have a ton of Skills without Transfigured Versions.

"
gambo- wrote:
Oil Extractor removed?
This isn't mentioned in the patch notes at all.

It was mentioned. The only way to get Oil Extractors was an Atlas Passive. Which is stated in the Patchnotes as being changed. Therefore the logical conclusion is that Oil Extractors can no longer drop.
"
Suffix Modifiers on Shields that provided a percentage chance to Block can no longer roll. We've added a new series of Prefix Modifiers for Shields that provides increased Chance to Block.

Explicit change ? There's no data on them to adjust our filters...
A1so life on armor... Are theses just numerical changes on existing tier ? (t1 life is already lv86), added new tier with drop level lowered, new hybrid life explicit ?

Well, if i'm need to wait poeDB data, clould we at least know if we're gonna start with bricked filters ? I suppose i'm gonna prepare a "safe filter" without any explicit check for backup...

Explicit tiering is probably boring stuff for most of us, but primordial for filter makers nowadays.

Thanks in advance
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
"
bidoblub wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
With all the massive changes, we really need the POB information to be released so that way they can get it integrated into their systems. At the very least, we need the new skill tree I would say.

So many of us really want to plan league starters and this is going to be a very hard league to do it in. Would really appreciate if the POB information they need in order to update gets dropped tomorrow.

Wdym we need the new skill tree? We've had it for several days now...

Ah, I checked POB yesterday and no updates, but just now, I finally saw the update come through in download, so yeah, happy day - going to get grinding on it!

Well, I wasn't talking about PoB when I said it's been available for several days. PoB dev(s) were probably just busy and couldn't immediately update PoB when the tree became available.
"
"Divination Scarab" renamed to "Divination Scarab of The Cloister"
"Divination Scarab of Curation" renamed to "Divination Scarab of Plenty"
[...]
"Harbinger Scarab of Discernment" renamed to "Harbinger Scarab of Obelisks"

So what I’m inferring from this is that rather than giving any quantity bonus to cards, it’ll only make a map’s final boss drop a few worthless ones, akin to the namesake, Headmistress Braeta in the Putrid Cloister map. Card quantity bonus is likely moved to the Divination Scarab of Plenty, formerly the Divination Scarab of Curation, which was (and most likely will still be) so absurdly rare it was worth around 17 Divines. Similarly, the Harbinger Scarab of Discernment is ‘renamed’ ‘Harbinger Scarab of Obelisks’ and will make the Harbinger obelisks grossly empower Harbinger monsters for roughly an eighth of a Chaos in profit, taking away the rarer shards and all-one-type bonuses. How am I doing so far?
And one wonders why this wasn’t in the patch notes…

Edit: Wait, wait, okay. This was in the patch notes, I’m just stupid. That said, what’s promised is eerily close to the degree of nerfs I was dreading.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
Last edited by Infinal on Jul 23, 2024, 2:56:40 PM
Could we please get defense type and drop level for the armour bases? Just the names doesn't really allow for putting them into a filter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info