New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

aura nerfs again... logging off
Autoexeration meh, crap without buffs from cry's.
gottem
"
RushP1 wrote:

According to my trade experience, almost everyone "barked" the whole league. So they banned it to prevent this~.

No matter how useful enduring cry was, autowarcry really made the game too noisy.
here's for the hope or a Transfigured gem i wish for to turn up before start of league
Cyclone of Tumult will not cost 6 mana right?
has to be a typo..
Looking forward to .... everything.
"
"
RushP1 wrote:

According to my trade experience, almost everyone "barked" the whole league. So they banned it to prevent this~.

No matter how useful enduring cry was, autowarcry really made the game too noisy.

According to my 4 month played league, the complains were related to loud guard/warcry on hideout, and last around 1 week, GGG fixed that dropping their sound levels, they did not banned auto warcry because of noisy...????, just reworked to go more in line with melee/warcry builds
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Crushing fist looks too op with that much 2193% of added damage (or is it just a mistake?). Even with 60% less ailment damage I can get absurdly strong ignite, prolong it or bring it around with Fulcrum. It can be supported by fist of war, drop some pyroclast mines of sabotage etc.
Last edited by scorchua on Jul 24, 2024, 10:12:15 AM
noooooooooooo don't change hatred

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info