Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Cant respec my ascendancy after lab run with respec points, cant do it in kingsmarch with gold... Am i missing something or are ascendancy choices permament now?
Last edited by knedlica7 on Jul 27, 2024, 8:56:29 PM
whoever had the idea for the tornados, needs to be let go
Dynamic culling has not been working since the end of the necropolis league. I'm not sure if it no longer supports older GPUs like my RX 550 :D, or if it's a bug, but it was working perfectly fine during the necropolis league.
"
whoever had the idea for the tornados, needs to be let go

Baffles me how someone would think that's actually fun. It's definitely in-game harassment what these tornados are doing o_0
Need a HotFix for "failed to connect to instance" issue. for most Macs !!! A lot of us can't even get in to play yet !!!!

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

MacBook M1 PRO 16GB - OS Sonoma 14.5
Bumping for a fix to 'too many actions.' kick. currently cannot get through a single zone without being kicked. I am playing a mine build. it seems that i experience a big frame lag spike when it happens. I have noticed it is often on a flame dash while holding down both LMB for move and RMB for detonate mines. This league is AMAZING but i cannot proceed until a fix is in place for this.

Edit: I have also tried both lockstep and predictive network modes and am being kicked on both.
I still can't refund my passive points on ps5
Death and Taxes appear to be bugged. You get map completion and you get the achievement checked off in remarkable realms but you don't actually get an atlas point and it shows up as bonus incomplete in atlas.

Best Start Legue ever, Thanks guys, i was never disconnected and had a blast! much fun..GOOD JOB GGG <3
i want to subscribe
can we get difficult levels on the channeling ore, i dont under stand where im meant to stop...?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info