Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
RoboCôck wrote:
Need a HotFix for "failed to connect to instance" issue. for most Macs !!! A lot of us can't even get in to play yet !!!!

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

MacBook M1 PRO 16GB - OS Sonoma 14.5

Yes! Same.
"
maddannik wrote:
"
RoboCôck wrote:
Need a HotFix for "failed to connect to instance" issue. for most Macs !!! A lot of us can't even get in to play yet !!!!

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

Yes! Same.

Same issues here, on M1 mac.

I either get:
-"Disconected, failed to connect to instance" when trying to join on a new league charater.
-Game crashes and closes on the loading screen when trying to join on a new league, or standard league character.
-"Unable to connect to login server" when trying to log in on the main menu screen.

Not only can I not play league, I cannot even play standard characters.

This game is 100% hindered from running on mac.

GGG did not test this update at all on mac in a live environment. This is horrendous.
"
Chomo_Lonzo wrote:
"
maddannik wrote:
"
RoboCôck wrote:

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

Yes! Same.

I either get:
-"Disconected, failed to connect to instance" when trying to join on a new league charater.
-Game crashes and closes on the loading screen when trying to join on a new league, or standard league character.
-"Unable to connect to login server" when trying to log in on the main menu screen.

GGG did not test this update at all on mac in a live environment. This is horrendous.

Trust..it's unplayable on everything at this point, too many crashes and too many bugs.

Wild that nothing's been fixed - worst launch ever.
Crashed on mac M1 error from logs

Time Awake Since Boot: 1700 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Notes:
PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x7FF8AA9DEA78)

Crashed Thread: 13

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 6 Abort trap: 6
Terminating Process: PathOfExileClient [6886]

Application Specific Information:
abort() called

Error Formulating Crash Report:
PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x7FF8AA9DEA78)
"
Chomo_Lonzo wrote:
"
maddannik wrote:
"
RoboCôck wrote:

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

Yes! Same.

I either get:

Same here, havent been able to log on to play yet. Impressive failure from GGG.
The too many actions disconnect when just holding down left mouse button is really frustrating as I have failed two labs due to that so far. It has also happened occasionally elsewhere although not so much as I usually clear stuff.
there seems to be a bug in kingsmarch on PS5, I can't select the ore to smelt from the drop down (pressing square to choose what to smelt), I can't use either analog sticks, nor arrows to change the ores, same goes for mining, can't select, is it a bug or just me?
0.00% Speed: 0B/s 0B / 90.86KB

:/ cant enter game =(
everything is working as intended.

any further problems are on your end.
[quote="stipen"]I bet 90% of people complaining in general on forums are from europe[/quote]
tamoNoob I have this issue too, I can only change this if I go to the generate the City overall view.

When the New console features will be out for ps5??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info