Revealing the Secrets - LA

All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
cool, thanks for feedback, next time we will submit it with 100% status ailments avoidance. im glad that it works(one shotting whatever ES/life you have) that we intended to.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I did not see a oneshot in this vid though. You've been at 40%.
"
Rupenus wrote:
cool, thanks for feedback, next time we will submit it with 100% status ailments avoidance. im glad that it works(one shotting whatever ES/life you have) that we intended to.

If he spawn on the hill (happened to me twice), there is a 80% risk of one shot indeed but if not, you can pretty much reduce the risk to zero by attacking from the right or left angle and get some cover. Yesterday i was farming the hall with bleederino and he one shoted me from the hill, then walked to my corpse and bleeded to death... True :genius: IA

"
Rupenus wrote:

But can he keep his damages with dream fragment, blood grip , fairgrave and the anti poison armor ? That's the real question :D
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 18, 2016, 10:44:52 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:

But can he keep his damages with dream fragment, blood grip , fairgrave and the anti poison armor ? That's the real question :D

The IA still not using flask?

Because if they do use them now, simple counter for Bleeding phy users is to use the
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Basalt_Flask+ life bleed flask
And maybe fanon could troll having cwdt+guardian somewhere in his pocket lololo

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 18, 2016, 10:27:25 AM
They already setup the cwdt/guardian, not like it's usefull against ranged build tho.

I'm pretty sur they don't have pots as well, I mean you already fights 1 vs 5 per waves and without surgeon it's pretty hard to keep your flask up (mostly a Staunching because most of the build their are bleed users)).

This map need to be playable ^^ (but I highly suspect they created Frost Bomb "espcially for Dyness :p)
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 18, 2016, 12:13:00 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

Actually if it hits without frostwalls the damage seems comparable to other GMs. If you check my video around 1:12 you can see I get hit for 3k and then for 1.5k. I don't know if those are noncrits, but I don't have the build to properly test its damage output.

Also even if you make it ailment immune it can be cheesed by faster proj builds as long as it spawns on top of the hill. If I were you I would ask GGG to let you spawn with some summoner who has evangelists. That way you'd be almost guaranteed to get a shot off.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
One thing is for sure: It's gonna kill thousands of people lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 18, 2016, 12:06:18 PM
The force field abuse strategies kind of ruins it all. The fields should go down much sooner, or something.

Or not be there at all. Then we can have 3 spark spammers that just spam from the top stairs as soon as the map is opened.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I also gave a shot with my tank build, but sadly didn't see much. I whirled close before it could have shot me, and by all the gms there hitting me the tempest killed it too fast. I didn't see any big spike of damage, it tried to shoot me like 3 times.

PS: I was able to kill Dyness too, that was some serious cheesing from a build with "no damage".

Vhlad: calm down satan :D
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Apr 18, 2016, 3:57:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info