Revealing the Secrets - LA

this char doesnt have BCR. i dont think it can stand a chance vs an well optimized aegis char.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
this char doesnt have BCR. i dont think it can stand a chance vs an well optimized aegis char.

Wich confirm my theory that some really weird shit are happening with LA pierce and Frost Wall as he managed to hit my full block aegis discharger.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Wich confirm my theory that some really weird shit are happening with LA pierce and Frost Wall as he managed to hit my full block aegis discharger.

no the damage is high enough to kill you in one shot. Aegis is great unless you get one shotted.

the damage output X-Y was afaik 15000-35000 or sth like that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
i'm a firm believer

fanon converted me from my KB sins
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
I converted myself from Leg kaoms to Lioneye's Vision.

346k dps, 6k life

switched to FB TC on hit (thanks to castablanca)

got some really good jewels, there is one im gonna buy which is really good and replace with the weakest one.

i had 120k dps before 2.1. and 6.5k life. now i have 346k dps and 6k life. thats a big upgrade i think.

Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 25, 2016, 1:50:14 PM
Mmmmmmmm I love sexy jewels
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

with lioneye's glare LA town dps.
"
Mmmmmmmm I love sexy jewels

and microdks
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Rupenus wrote:
I converted myself from Leg kaoms to Lioneye's Vision.

346k dps, 6k life

Can you post your current skill tree? I guess it will take more life nodes to offset the loss of Kaom's Heart
"
H0X9 wrote:

Can you post your current skill tree? I guess it will take more life nodes to offset the loss of Kaom's Heart

Who needs life when you can one sot everything ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info