[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

Finally got the big ticket items I was aiming for, 6L Belly and enchanted boots/helm were sweet but Xoph's Blood made the most noticeable difference in my survivability.

Level 94 now, focusing on learning T15/16 boss battles to increase my pool of fun maps. Finished everything except for Shaper and Uber Atziri

Are there still any major improvements I can make gear-wise, or is this my final form?
Last edited by joshagarrado on Feb 2, 2018, 7:24:19 PM
"
Finally got the big ticket items I was aiming for, 6L Belly and enchanted boots/helm were sweet but Xoph's Blood made the most noticeable difference in my survivability.

Level 94 now, focusing on learning T15/16 boss battles to increase my pool of fun maps. Finished everything except for Shaper and Uber Atziri

Are there still any major improvements I can make gear-wise, or is this my final form?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/valentine020892/characters

well, if you are really trying to max this out:

* you can get 10-15% more damage through better scepters (missing high added flat fire damage rolls)
* your cast speed is fairly low, you can get another 10-15% more damage if you get cast speed on jewels and rings
* you can get yet another 10% more damage with the Wise Oak flask
The Wise Oak seems good, thanks.

Very few sceptres on sale that are an upgrade over what I've got now though...

Does the flat added damage have to be fire specifically? Avatar of Fire from Xoph's Blood will convert it anyway, right?
"
ToriVega wrote:
If one wants a cheap scepter that gets the job done than this one works fine:

Two of those will take you to red maps no problem.

Is that sceptre better than doryani catalyst, which adds 132% damage and some leech without any conditions?
"
The Wise Oak seems good, thanks.

Very few sceptres on sale that are an upgrade over what I've got now though...

Does the flat added damage have to be fire specifically? Avatar of Fire from Xoph's Blood will convert it anyway, right?

avatar of fire only converts 50% of the non-fire elemental damage
Finally i get decent sceptre, but exalt roll on it was very low (+9spell and +10 mana)
Can divine orb enhance this sceptre?
"
Avieta wrote:
Finally i get decent sceptre, but exalt roll on it was very low (+9spell and +10 mana)

no, divine orbs don't change affix tiers, so it will reroll values within the same low tier.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Avieta wrote:

no, divine orbs don't change affix tiers, so it will reroll values within the same low tier.

sadly, thanks for answer.

And for me, as newcomer really hard to understand - how scales fire damage to spell modifier? How many damage it,s adds? And with numbers what sceptre is best: upper i posted earlier, or my second - doryani's
Last edited by Avieta on Oct 11, 2017, 6:44:23 AM
"
Avieta wrote:
sadly, thanks for answer.

And for me, as newcomer really hard to understand - how scales fire damage to spell modifier? How many damage it,s adds? And with numbers what sceptre is best: upper i posted earlier, or my second - doryani's

that's what Path of Building is for - https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
hi there, really cool build. i tried shaper for first time today and sadly failed. on the one hand im not used to the fight , on the other hand i have a lack of damage. (which could compensate my lack of skill :) )
i know my gems arent 20/20, and my sceptres might not be the best. im browsing poe.trade a lot but unfortunately not many high damage+cast speed are available. for crafting i dont have enough currency.

has anyone other recommendations how to improve my dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info