[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

Im using these sceptres, really cant find better weapons imo for this build (and really cheep to, i buy my first ones for 8c each, now this have really good roll cost 30c each), tons on ele dmg, ele dmg leech and some cast speed.

today i got my 6 link belly, using vorici craft for 3b, im looking for the 4B2R setup, BUT i got 5B1R... awesome damage with Firestorm - Spell Echo - Ele Focus - Conc Effect - Controlled Destruction - Life leech

I think im keeping these socket colors, actually maybe i try changing Life Leech for Fire Penetration for more damage because the Sceptres have Ele dmg leech and im using a unique belt with fire dmg leech

Awesome build in term of survability and speed too, with 5B socket in the chest Firestorm deal 5k+ dmg.

Im farming t15 with bisco and Nubuck boots really easy.

Last edited by JavierGonz on Oct 7, 2017, 4:00:09 PM
Loving this build! Thanks again!

I would love a few tips on where to focus in on some upgrades. I'm working on gloves at the moment. I have a Belly of the Beast 5-Link. I've already used over 1000 chromes trying to get the right color setup with no luck, so I might just stay with a good rare chest. I haven't put much effort into different flasks yet but it's on the to-do list. I would greatly appreciate any input. Hoping this link works...

The character is Moonchant.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Moonbeat/characters
Last edited by Moonbeat on Oct 8, 2017, 2:15:30 PM
"
JavierGonz wrote:

Im using these sceptres, really cant find better weapons imo for this build

Yep, i,m using these sceptres too, it's really awesome. I bought unreaveled sceptre for 4c and get best possible roll in game (in my profile).
Another sceptres is too expensive.

And what really changes all my games is enchant on boots on 0,6 mana and life. It'so useful and solve any mana problems i have earlier.
"
Moonbeat wrote:

I would love a few tips on where to focus in on some upgrades. I'm working on gloves at the moment. I have a Belly of the Beast 5-Link. I've already used over 1000 chromes trying to get the right color setup with no luck, so I might just stay with a good rare chest. I haven't put much effort into different flasks yet but it's on the to-do list. I would greatly appreciate any input. Hoping this link works...

your wands are pretty bad, low rolls and no added fire damage to spells
no cast speed on any of the jewellery and one of the wands
you are using a legacy version of the helm, the current version is better
If one wants a cheap scepter that gets the job done than this one works fine:

Two of those will take you to red maps no problem.
Im new to this game, so I wanted to try out a posted build, and I chose this build,
following the: "Level with Flameblast totems and respec later" way.
And im enjoy so far (lvl 42 with 46 passive points)

And these are my thoughts so far:
At the point where you can obtain Flameblast does the spell fire storm, more Damage, is Faster and more Continue Damage with a totem suport (or do i something wrong? (4-chains 1 Red-3 Blue) fire storm - Fast casting suport - totem suport - Flameblast (for getting from both a totem))

And at the point where I got: Temporal Chains did I only have 14 dexterity and you need 37 dexterity for using the first level of it, the passive node Agility (+30 dexterity) is close by the road that you go for the guild, so that would advice for getting the Temporal Chains to work

[EDIT: Arctic Armour needs 58 dexterity]

Im still following the guild and im happy with it, so thanks for posting it
Last edited by dablok3 on Oct 9, 2017, 2:45:29 PM
I can't seem to find it, but what do I do for the bandit quests?

the extra attack/cast speed and movement speed/dodge seems nice. Suggestions?
"
dablok3 wrote:
Im new to this game, so I wanted to try out a posted build, and I chose this build,
following the: "Level with Flameblast totems and respec later" way.
And im enjoy so far (lvl 42 with 46 passive points)

And these are my thoughts so far:
At the point where you can obtain Flameblast does the spell fire storm, more Damage, is Faster and more Continue Damage with a totem suport (or do i something wrong? (4-chains 1 Red-3 Blue) fire storm - Fast casting suport - totem suport - Flameblast (for getting from both a totem))

And at the point where I got: Temporal Chains did I only have 14 dexterity and you need 37 dexterity for using the first level of it, the passive node Agility (+30 dexterity) is close by the road that you go for the guild, so that would advice for getting the Temporal Chains to work

[EDIT: Arctic Armour needs 58 dexterity]

Im still following the guild and im happy with it, so thanks for posting it

If you are going the totem route you should only be using flameblast: flameblast-faster cast-controlled destruction-spell totem.

Until you reach the right section of the tree you'll need some dex on your gear and might as well take the 30 dex node to refund later.
"
I can't seem to find it, but what do I do for the bandit quests?

the extra attack/cast speed and movement speed/dodge seems nice. Suggestions?

Kraitin or points, depending on how far you are going to level your character up.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Moonbeat wrote:

your wands are pretty bad, low rolls and no added fire damage to spells
no cast speed on any of the jewellery and one of the wands
you are using a legacy version of the helm, the current version is better

Thanks! Had no idea on the helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info