[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

kk i changed all i could. just missing the 6 link atm.

i now can deal better with the incoming dmg, even tho my own dmg is still not that great. gotta work on that
hi, good build, but i would like to know why you use incresease critical strike if you use elemental overload. Ty
"
vanishadow wrote:
hi, good build, but i would like to know why you use incresease critical strike if you use elemental overload. Ty

It is connected to orb of storms so it triggers elemental overload more reliably
I'm still working on getting the best I can on scepters, but I'm having a tough time choosing between the two of these for now. Could use some opinions.

I couldn't add another suffix mod to the first one so I can't add faster casting.

The second one will take just about any mod and already has a good faster casting mod, just not sure what I would add to it.

So for now, one of these will be my second scepter. Opinions?
"
Moonbeat wrote:
I'm still working on getting the best I can on scepters, but I'm having a tough time choosing between the two of these for now. Could use some opinions.

I couldn't add another suffix mod to the first one so I can't add faster casting.

The second one will take just about any mod and already has a good faster casting mod, just not sure what I would add to it.

So for now, one of these will be my second scepter. Opinions?

Doryani's catalyst is better than the both of these and you can get it real cheap this far in the league. For your end game scepters you really want a high added fire damage to spells roll.
Hello, i want to ask why Life Leech support gem is on lv 1 only?
"
r4plez wrote:
Hello, i want to ask why Life Leech support gem is on lv 1 only?

vaal pact makes life leech instant which means that the increased life leech per second property of the gem is irrelevant.
Last edited by DirtyDot on Nov 5, 2017, 8:15:14 AM
Hi, I started playing PoE in 3.0 and this build was/is my third actual build. Just playing around with different stuff and still getting a feeling for the game after like 200h. This build feels really nice after playing Sunder Gladiator and (mainly) ele blade flurry inquisitor. I got some starter stuff together already and started mapping, good fun.

One question: is the Intimidating effect from a "Belt of the Deciever" useful? I read that somewhere but other belts could add some really nice stats too.

Opinions from you experienced people would be amazing.

This might be my started for next league to fully min/max. This league i mainly learned about the game and didnt go further than t13 or t14 maps yet.

cheers!
"
One question: is the Intimidating effect from a "Belt of the Deciever" useful? I read that somewhere but other belts could add some really nice stats too.

It is a good belt for mapping. the intimidating effect is 10% more damage to the nearby enemies which is really nice, there is some life and resists as well. I should probably add it to the recommended uniques list when I update the guide for the next expansion.

For the end game I would prioritise defense - a solid rare leather belt can offer 3 times more life, more resists, can have armour stat and you can also craft movement speed on it.
Last edited by DirtyDot on Nov 6, 2017, 9:38:23 PM
Nice, thanks for the fast reply.
I hope this build will be just as good next league.

EDIT: Also, I just remembered that I wanted to ask this:

You use Blind (or Culling) with OoS, how much is Blind needed lategame? I used Increased Duration to increase the time that my Arcane Surge is up and it feels so much better to have it up longer. Is Blind a huge defensive bonus?
Last edited by LvL99KampfKeks on Nov 7, 2017, 8:39:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info