[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
"
replace life leech with increased duration and then just cast and go. don't stop to see the mobs die, they will be dying behind you

Just tried it, made it a little over halfway through (https://i.imgur.com/daHAzyt.jpg)... getting there :-)

Any other support gems I should swap out? Also got Elemental Focus, Spell Echo, Fire Penetration, Concentrated Effect linked with my firestorm.

you don't want to be using conc effect while speed clearing the hall area, quite the opposite. Use Controlled destruction or even Increased AoE. You should be able to move with the purple wave, just press on and let the firestorm stacks behind to finish off the stragglers.
I play this on Turmoil and i feel its have quite low dps. Still dont have jewels etc. Ive done xoph/esh and some t11/12 maps for now.

Lvl 85.
My eq:

Spoiler
Define what low dps means to you? It obviously not as good as the current clearspeed meta (projectiles) but you should be clearing the content you mentioned reliably and deathless.

If you want to improve your mapping experience, try this combo: oos+culling strike+onslaught+arcane surge. You can also throw in blood rage for the frenzy charges.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
you don't want to be using conc effect while speed clearing the hall area, quite the opposite. Use Controlled destruction or even Increased AoE. You should be able to move with the purple wave, just press on and let the firestorm stacks behind to finish off the stragglers.

Woo, just made it to Uul-Netol with 5 seconds on the clock!

I think I'll just sell my Chayula breachstones, I don't trust myself not to brick them...

By the way, any thoughts on the upcoming 3.1 changes? Vaal Pact no longer instant.
"

Woo, just made it to Uul-Netol with 5 seconds on the clock!

I think I'll just sell my Chayula breachstones, I don't trust myself not to brick them...

By the way, any thoughts on the upcoming 3.1 changes? Vaal Pact no longer instant.

Yeah, I saw that leaked tree screenshot. Looks like this build will be dead in 3.1.
"

RIP this build.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
Yeah, I saw that leaked tree screenshot. Looks like this build will be dead in 3.1.

Spell leech nodes for witch in 3.1 maybe? :wishful thinking:

Still, if it's the end, thanks very much for a fun build, and for the active forum support :-) It was my first full league (started playing just before Legacy ended), and my first successful character
I planned on making this my league starter, enjoyed playing it a lot. I'll prepare to play something else I guess, VP changes and position in the skilltree is not looking promising. We'll see what else will be changed
This topic helped me to creat 1 successful character , thank you so much.
Up to now, as Vaal pact not leech instant anymore in 3.1.1, I think it will be the end of this build :(
That's what I'm afraid of. First character I loved and poof...gone with this update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info