Stuck on a loading screen

"
Soranor wrote:
Could this be a problem exclusive to Windows XP? I have it using XP, my friend doesn't using Win 7. We're using the same connection.

maybe...i use Win XP too.
I would really like to see a comment from the devs on this topic. As of now I was about to support the game, but then I stumbled upon this very gamebreaking bug...
Last edited by Soranor on Sep 9, 2012, 4:20:47 PM
"
Soranor wrote:
I would really like to see a comment from the devs on this topic. As of now I was about to support the game, but then I stumbled upon this very gamebreaking bug...

Did you have latest updates on your Win XP?
I have this bug to and running under XP...But i can play all all day on the American server. Only lag deco sometimes ( usually when i load the shop screen ).

I can't play at all on the euro server, i'm lucky if one area manage to load.

I am running win7, on Asus m2n-sli dlx, athlon 64 x2 5000+, 2,61 ghz, 4gb ram and geforce gtx 550 ti. And the loading time and stuck on loading in this game is the only negative thing that i can mention of. However this thing is a dealbreaker aswell. Cause now my gaming expirience runs like this. I start a game, stare on grinding gear logo for 2-3 minutes. Than i play for like 20-40 mintutes, and get stuck on a loading screen when traveling through the areas of act2. It's the same for low/high details, windowed, fullscreen modes, sound/no sound. I am playin on europe server btw.
"
dennie wrote:

Yes, I have all the updates. But as seen by the system specs of the above poster the OS doesn't seem to be the cause.

I don't have the long loading times and the account login is very fast as well. Only some area transitions cause the game to be stuck and go back to the menu after a few minutes. I can hear by my hard drive activity that if the problem occurs it's before even loading the area.
"
Soranor wrote:
"
dennie wrote:

Yes, I have all the updates. But as seen by the system specs of the above poster the OS doesn't seem to be the cause.

I don't have the long loading times and the account login is very fast as well. Only some area transitions cause the game to be stuck and go back to the menu after a few minutes. I can hear by my hard drive activity that if the problem occurs it's before even loading the area.

same here
Sorry for the delayed response to this, it was only brought to my attention recently.

Please disable any VPN software you may be running. So far one program called Hamachi has been shown to cause problems with the EU servers, but if you have any VPN software try disabling it.
"
Thomas wrote:
Sorry for the delayed response to this, it was only brought to my attention recently.

Please disable any VPN software you may be running. So far one program called Hamachi has been shown to cause problems with the EU servers, but if you have any VPN software try disabling it.

Thanks a lot!!! It helps!
I'm getting a "Access to the game is not currently enabled on this account" message. I was playing when suddenly the game froze and I got logged out. Was I banned or something? WHAT DID I DO QQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info