[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Hey thanks for the build I respec'd for a skelly and couldn't be happier just wrecking maps all guardians down gonna try shaper soon the uber atziri.

For those no mana regen maps running all mods easy except phys reflect vaal a training jewel with cannot be silenced now working on doing it for bleed then can play around with a rumi or something
Last edited by hedpe666 on Jun 16, 2018, 3:59:18 AM
I see in your original guide you recommend unsummoning my animate guardian for uber Atziri...if he dies do I lose the gear I put on him? Or is there another reason I want to avoid using him for this fight?
"
I see in your original guide you recommend unsummoning my animate guardian for uber Atziri...if he dies do I lose the gear I put on him? Or is there another reason I want to avoid using him for this fight?

Yes, you lose all the items you gave him whenever he dies, and Uber Atziri was the only fight so far I ever lost an Animated Guardian. Her double flameblast did 80% of his life and then he died to some other stuff while that low.

His items are all cheap, but if you dont wanna go through buying all his items again or if you gave him a vulnerability corrupted meginord's, thats actually worth something, i recommend to just not use him in that fight.
awesome build. Thanks for sharing!
Hi!
Do anyone kill uber elder with this build already? :)
Hi guys!!
Anyone interested in buying a full zombie build?
got enough strength to run the 2 zombie jewel.

6358life
3992ES
AT lvl 94.

Deathless all guardian/shaper
Let me know!

Ign: @Opie_Zomb

Spoiler
My Gear

Awesome build, Mr(s) Clooney. With gear, passives, at lvl 84 have 5463 HP and 4710 ES. But can you check my gear(Sorc Necromancer in profile) and answer what should i change, or reroll, or something.
Currently dont have problems with T10 maps, Atziri and other stuff.
"
aljuce wrote:
Hi!
Do anyone kill uber elder with this build already? :)

I personally didnt try it with this build, i played another build last league and did uber elder with that.
But people in this thread said they did uber elder with this build, so i guess it's possible.

"
WizardRush wrote:

Awesome build, Mr(s) Clooney. With gear, passives, at lvl 84 have 5463 HP and 4710 ES. But can you check my gear(Sorc Necromancer in profile) and answer what should i change, or reroll, or something.
Currently dont have problems with T10 maps, Atziri and other stuff.

I can do that, but you need to make your characters public, it's set to private by default.
All done, now characters are public.
Last edited by WizardRush on Jun 19, 2018, 2:51:03 AM
What do you think of using United in Dream Cutlass and the Dark Seer Shadow Sceptre?
Sorry I dont know how to link items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info