[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

How important are meginord's vise to animate guardian survivability? Many other good gloves have vulnerability on hit, but the meginord's are really expensive...
You probably get asked this a lot, but while levelling, at what point can you just use Zombies for clear?
The Gloves are a good way to reach 1000 strength if you dont have it.

I used the Zombie in combination with SRS til lvl 35 or 40 .. dont remember exactly. At this Lvl i forgot more and more to use SRS cause the Zombies are strong enough for my gameplay.
I try to get the gear from this guid as fast as i got the currency to buy it. Thats was a good way for me.
"
How important are meginord's vise to animate guardian survivability? Many other good gloves have vulnerability on hit, but the meginord's are really expensive...

If you really wanna have the curse on hit, you can just roll without the meginord's and see if he survives. 2% is around 1000 life regen for the guardian. I cant tell you if that is what makes him almost unkillable, maybe at bosses shaper you really need that extra regen.

"
phirefor wrote:
You probably get asked this a lot, but while levelling, at what point can you just use Zombies for clear?

Somewhere at the point where your Zombies are tanky enough to survive. Usually when you have both minion life regen nodes and the minion resistance node on the tree and the "Invoker" ascendancy.

I personally use both Zombies + SRS through the whole story mode. Also because i play SSF this league and dont have access to items like Baron for example.
How important is a 6link for endgame bosses?
"
Jangri wrote:

i run a 5L Setup (got no empower lvl 3 or 4) so it doesn't matter :D

right now i cleared lab, Atziri and T12 Maps, higher ones should be possible i do just not own any :D
"
Jangri wrote:

As i said in the guide, the damage is not the problem for things like shaper, but their survivability. So it doesnt matter that much if you have one damage support less.
"
Muudy wrote:

I used the Zombie in combination with SRS til lvl 35 or 40 .. dont remember exactly. At this Lvl i forgot more and more to use SRS cause the Zombies are strong enough for my gameplay.
I try to get the gear from this guid as fast as i got the currency to buy it. Thats was a good way for me.

You mean that putting those gloves on my spectre will give me the strength bonus? I didn't realize it worked like that...
"
"
Muudy wrote:

You mean that putting those gloves on my spectre will give me the strength bonus? I didn't realize it worked like that...

The Gloves give your character the strength directly.
If you have the Baron or another +2 Minon LvL on your Head, you put Spectres in the Head.
"

What he was trying to say was, that it is a cheap way to reach 1000 strength early on when you wear them yourself. For when you dont have good enough strength on your gear or be high enough level to get enough from the passive tree yet.
You dont get the stats of the gloves when your animated guardian wears them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info