[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Ayrill wrote:
Hello,

realy enjoyable build :D finaly a summoner that doesn't spam offerings and other spells :D

just a question, the guardian is on your switch weapon, is that enough that he doesn't vanish after switch back to your mainhand? :o

Thanks, glad you enjoy it!

That is just in the weapon swap to level it, the one in the Baron is one you use.
Hello ! My dmg isnt very good on 11-12 yellow maps , what should i do to improve it ?
Last edited by quflamingo on Jun 7, 2018, 7:04:28 PM
"
quflamingo wrote:
Hello ! My dmg isnt very good on 11-12 yellow maps , what should i do to improve it ?

You are using 5-linked phys spectres. If you wanna focus on increasing the damage of the Zombies, then you need to drop the spectre gear and use Carnage Chieftain spectres. Also level up your gems and use a Haste aura.
Otherwise you are better off doing a pure solar guard spectre build without the strength stacking and the zombies.
If I only have a 4 link for my zombies but I don't have Empower, what links should it have?
I'd also like to know that when I get a 5 link, I still won't have Empower.
Its second time I use this build,
this time with Queens Escape. Its MADNESS, Minion Speed gem + 99% from sword makes Zombies MAD ! fixes some of they AI, Now they charge everything that shows on screen and run ahad of me.

As Movement skill I use LW, but usualy just layzy 1Click Mode ;)

3spectras, atm 2x frenzy Ape 1x Power Ape.
Corpses doesnt blow so more for offerings ;)
Last edited by Kenavru on Jun 8, 2018, 5:25:11 PM
Realy nice Build! Thx!

But i have 1 question:
How do i run 2 Aura with 50% mana reservation??
Atm i run Vitality (35%) and Hatred (50%). Love the life Regeneration, but wanna try Hatred/Haste.
"
ShaxMC wrote:
If I only have a 4 link for my zombies but I don't have Empower, what links should it have?
I'd also like to know that when I get a 5 link, I still won't have Empower.

Zombie, Minion Damage, Melee Phys, Minion Speed.
For 5-link you can use either Maim, Multistrike or Ruthless. They all add about the same damage.

If you want you can switch the gems in the chest with the ones in the helmet, to get pseudo 5-link for your Zombies until you get Empower/5-link.

"
Kenavru wrote:
Its second time I use this build,
this time with Queens Escape. Its MADNESS, Minion Speed gem + 99% from sword makes Zombies MAD ! fixes some of they AI, Now they charge everything that shows on screen and run ahad of me.

As Movement skill I use LW, but usualy just layzy 1Click Mode ;)

3spectras, atm 2x frenzy Ape 1x Power Ape.
Corpses doesnt blow so more for offerings ;)

Interesting setup, I personally wouldnt want to miss out on fortify.
How's the Zombie survivability without the sceptre in the high tier endgame?

And yes, the only really bad synergy of this build is the Zombies blowing up corpses.

"
Muudy wrote:
Realy nice Build! Thx!

But i have 1 question:
How do i run 2 Aura with 50% mana reservation??
Atm i run Vitality (35%) and Hatred (50%). Love the life Regeneration, but wanna try Hatred/Haste.

You link one of the auras with at least a level 2 Enlighten. If you link both you would also have Haste linked with Generosity, means you personally dont get the movement and attack speed from Haste and the 20% all res from the Ascendancy.
Aha.
Thank you.
What gear did you use to lvl this build?
"
What gear did you use to lvl this build?

You dont need any gear to level, whatever has life and resistances will do just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info