ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
Ok, so the Clinton campaign was the first to take an unknown conspiracy theory (birther nonsense) and circulate it publicly throughout the USA. I stand corrected.

Either way, Trump was foolish to trust the Clintons. Trump learned of the conspiracy birther nonsense from the Clintons.

No, it didn't say that. The Clinton campaign did not publish it nationally. Those were emails not national publishing. It was already publicly distributed by at least 2 previous publishing. These published articles happened previous to the Clinton internal emails. It's also very unlikely that Trump found out about this from internal emails that were not sent to him.

"
That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn’t in question, but the claim that that’s the moment the birther theory “first emerged” simply isn’t true. The likeliest point of origin we’ve been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):

"
The conspiracy theory was already fully formed at this point. Clearly, the Clinton supporters accused of spreading it via forwarded e-mails knew “good ammo” when they saw it, but, as the above posts show, they deserve neither credit nor blame for the invention of birtherism.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 11, 2018, 1:25:30 AM
Lol free republic message board, that isn't "national" I've never even heard of it. Nice try.

Birther nonsense was 99.9% unknown before the Clinton campaign got ahold of it.

And the bottom line is Trump learned of birther nonsense from the Clintons. Not the free republic message board LOL
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 11, 2018, 1:06:35 AM
Trump kept up the birther crap for like 6-7 years. The party of personal responsibility blaming others for its actions once again.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
Trump kept up the birther crap for like 6-7 years. The party of personal responsibility blaming others for its actions once again.

I've consistently said Trump was foolish to trust a Clinton. I didnt blame anyone for that. I just set the record straight on where the birther lies & slander came from (nationally, not invented) the Clinton campaign.

I personally never believed the birther nonsense, cause I knew where it came from (nationally, not invented) the Clintons
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 11, 2018, 1:27:53 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Lol free republic message board, that isn't "national" I've never even heard of it. Nice try.

And the bottom line is Trump learned of birther nonsense from the Clintons. Not the free republic message board LOL

What a bunch of hogwash. How did Trump find out about it from internal emails that weren't even sent to him!!!

Man, this is ridiculous.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

What a bunch of hogwash. How did Trump find out about it from internal emails that weren't even sent to him!!!

Man, this is ridiculous.

The Clinton campaign spread it nationally, and that wasnt the only lie & slander the Clintons spread about Obama.

The Clinton campaign did the same thing to Bernie Sanders as well LOL

I cant believe people still dont get how corrupt the clintons are LOL
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 11, 2018, 1:32:14 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

I've consistently said Trump was foolish to trust a Clinton. I didnt blame anyone for that. I just set the record straight on where the birther lies & slander came from (nationally, not invented) the Clinton campaign.

I personally never believed the birther nonsense, cause I knew where it came from (nationally, not invented) the Clintons

What your doing is saying someone else made him do it. That usually stops working past the age of about 5. Also zero proof it came from Clinton. Can you just not help but keep telling lies?
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

What your doing is saying someone else made him do it. That usually stops working past the age of about 5. Also zero proof it came from Clinton. Can you just not help but keep telling lies?

I never said they made him do it. I said Trump was a fool for trusting a Clinton.

If you are going to flat out lie about me and what I write, probably a waste of time for me to go back and relink stuff that's already been linked in thread. You'll have to do the work yourself.

Just because you cant be bothered to read links, doesn't mean I'm lying, it means you dont feel like reading links.
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 11, 2018, 1:43:44 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Man, this is ridiculous.

The Clinton campaign spread it nationally, and that wasnt the only lie & slander the Clintons spread about Obama.

The Clinton campaign did the same thing to Bernie Sanders as well LOL

I cant believe people still dont get how corrupt the clintons are LOL

You are making up nonsense! The Clinton emails were EMAILs. Do you not know what emails are? The Clintons didn't spread anything. I'm not defending the Clintons, just the truth. Look, emails are kind of like mail. The public can't read or see emails. Have you ever used email? I suggest that you research on the Internet what an email actually is.

Youre asserting that the Clinton campaign only emailed each other. And never publicly circulated the birther nonsense.

Since I dont agree with your assertion, you decide to insult me? I see i cant have a civil discussion with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info