ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
I never said they made him do it. I said Trump was a fool for trusting a Clinton.

Except your clearly putting responsibility on Clinton for Trumps actions. You know damn well that Trump wasn't trusting Clinton. It's just a way for you to deflect from the shitty things your messiah has done.

"
Khoranth wrote:
If you are going to flat out lie about me and what I write, probably a waste of time for me to go back and relink stuff that's already been linked in thread. You'll have to do the work yourself.

Just because you cant be bothered to read links, doesn't mean I'm lying, it means you dont feel like reading links.

Your own links say a staffer forwarded a email. Nothing about Clinton herself or spreading it nationally.

We know for certain Trump was spreading it nationally.
"
Khoranth wrote:
Youre asserting that the Clinton campaign only emailed each other. And never publicly circulated the birther nonsense.

Since I dont agree with your assertion, you decide to insult me? I see i cant have a civil discussion with you.

Sorry you found it insulting to say that you're making up nonsense. I guess that you felt compelled to make up nonsense simply because you want to believe what you want to believe no matter what.

There isn't any evidence that the Clintons spread anything except internal emails to each other in the Clinton campaign, you can make up whatever nonsense you want? Here's a suggestion though, if you want to make up stuff, I suggest that you label it as such. For example, you might say, "Well there is no evidence to support this theory but I'm guessing that the Clinton's helped spread the birther story. I believe this because the Clinton's are very evil." That why you won't be accused of making up nonsense.

But I might then respond, it said in the article, "And, in December 2007, a Clinton volunteer county coordinator in Iowa was fired for forwarding an e-mail making the by-then familiar claim that Obama is a Muslim." So if the Clinton was trying to spread the birther nonsense then why did she fire that person?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 11, 2018, 2:47:50 AM
Barack [Removed by Support] """BIRTH CERTIFICATE""" is 100% a FORGERY...! FACT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Sep 11, 2018, 8:51:00 PM
"
IMSilver wrote:
Barack [Removed by Support] """BIRTH CERTIFICATE""" is 100% a FORGERY...! FACT!
Even if it was I don't much care. If someone gets the majority of Electors to vote for them in a presidential election, I believe that should override certain considerations such as nation of birth. While I get that the rules are the rules and thus would apply, I'd prefer that section of the Constitution amended.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Sep 11, 2018, 8:51:29 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Even if it was I don't much care. If someone gets the majority of Electors to vote for them in a presidential election, I believe that should override certain considerations such as nation of birth. While I get that the rules are the rules and thus would apply, I'd prefer that section of the Constitution amended.

I am generally in agreement with this, with the added stipulation that they must have been a naturalized citizen of the United States, and share citizenship with no other foreign nation, for a set amount of time. 35 years seems like a fine place to start. As that is the age requirement, I see no need to stipulate any further than that.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 11, 2018, 1:04:18 PM
I wouldn't even have the 35 years requirement. Let the voters decide what is and isn't a disqualification.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
So.. nothing then? We have the requirement for a reason; they made a movie about it. I think it is fair to say that 1st generation immigrants cannot just run for President. Any other elected office, especially locally, absolutely. 35 years a citizen—might actually be too low—ensures that their technically 1st generation children are unconditionally unrestricted from participating in and succeeding in society.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Trump is essentially Kremlin mafia. That's not a disqualifier?
"
I'd say "let's put those ideas to a vote," but we already did.
"

Say that a few more times and we're back in the Bush administration who kept saying WMD ad naseum. Eventually it'll become true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info