ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Speaking of disqualifiers:https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/09/12/trump-set-a-new-dishonesty-record-in-august-his-third-straight-record-month.html

Some of you really like being lied to. If you don't mind the pussygrabbing, the racism and everything else known about him, how in the world doesn't that disqualify him for you? I'm far from saying Hillary would always have stuck to the truth, but this non-stop barrage of falsehoods, paired with this amount of shamelessness and unfounded pride in knowing as little as possible is breathtaking.

This is the presidency of Biff Tannen, the villain of "Back to the Future", if baby Biff had been dropped on his head. I'd almost prefer Terry Crews' interpretation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA). The differences are shrinking day by day, except for the fact that Crews' Camacho is physically in shape.
Last edited by machiavelli4711 on Sep 12, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
The public doesn't know for a fact that Trump was/is personally in a conspiracy with Putin to commit US crimes. Mueller probably knows though. What we the public can see, Trump is acting like he's guilty of conspiring with Putin.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Speaking of disqualifiers:https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/09/12/trump-set-a-new-dishonesty-record-in-august-his-third-straight-record-month.html

Some of you really like being lied to. If you don't mind the pussygrabbing, the racism and everything else known about him, how in the world doesn't that disqualify him for you? I'm far from saying Hillary would always have stuck to the truth, but this non-stop barrage of falsehoods, paired with this amount of shamelessness and unfounded pride in knowing as little as possible is breathtaking.

This is the presidency of Biff Tannen, the villain of "Back to the Future", if baby Biff had been dropped on his head. I'd almost prefer Terry Crews' interpretation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA). The differences are shrinking day by day, except for the fact that Crews' Camacho is physically in shape.

Even if Trump is not a nice person who often lies, his Presidency will be graded based on what he has done, not what kind of person he is. He has lowered taxes and given us 2 amazing supreme court judges. Trump gets an A+ so far.

If you want to give Trump an F grade on his personality, go for it; but the results of his Presidency, thus far, are fantastic.

From Europena point of view Trump and Hillary are both liers.

Trump simply is "himself" and has no much trouble to call things in the way he see them. In that sense he is something like "protoype" of american dream.

Hillary is simply creation without own voice. She even said she goes somewhere, they tell her what to say and she does that. Obama was more or less the same - creation, prepared to be charismatic. Obama says many same things as Trump does, but to Obama people was clapping, meanwhile when it says Trump its automatically wrong.

Regards Russia: before ww2 I didnt notice there was some duel between west and east, there was other problems. But after ww2 was europe divided into west or east influence. Berlin wall was built by both sides. European West in that sense is still under "occupation" of west, while east block get broken. And now west still tries to get more influence on east with communists European Union. Self determination is nasty word in that sense and USA government is number one in it. USA and Europe today is based on consuming goods and all goods and work has to be taken from somewhere. So they used China, India and other countries, but it will soon end and Russia is big with a lot of everything to everybody. Not to mention that banks would love to see dollar as universal payment everywhere.. Btw Russians by liberating countries from Germans during ww2 (most xenophob and racist nation ever, its crazy people emigrating there) lost cca 20 million people..

I believe all that hate against west or east is simply construction to make fear in people, so they think they need government in its actual condition. When you talk with people from everywhere, you will find out they are same as you and beer taste everywhere the same .).

Clinton, Bush, Obama.. they are warmongers and many people have no much trouble with that, because they bought a lie from charismatic specially trained people in rhetorics etc.

I think that people who are focusing all that frustration from what Trump says are forgetting, that Trump in fact is doing a lot of good for USA and world, much more than mentioned warmonger.

Things like Trump grabbed pussy to some "model" or he understand mentality of other nations or problems of hoi polloi and call them the way he does doesnt mean, he is not right. Most often people want to believe to lies if that makes them feel good.
Last edited by Rexeos on Sep 12, 2018, 4:19:07 PM
"
Trump is essentially Kremlin mafia. That's not a disqualifier?

Conspiracy theories don't usually disqualify
anything is everything
"
Rexeos wrote:
I believe all that hate against west or east is simply construction to make fear in people, so they think they need government in its actual condition. When you talk with people from everywhere, you will find out they are same as you and beer taste everywhere the same .).

Clinton, Bush, Obama.. they are warmongers and many people have no much trouble with that, because they bought a lie from charismatic specially trained people in rhetorics etc.

I think that people who are focusing all that frustration from what Trump says are forgetting, that Trump in fact is doing a lot of good for USA and world, much more than mentioned warmonger.

Things like Trump grabbed pussy to some "model" or he understand mentality of other nations or problems of hoi polloi and call them the way he does doesnt mean, he is not right. Most often people want to believe to lies if that makes them feel good.
It's astonishing to me how so much of my support for Trump boils down to the admittedly Neanderthal-complexity idea of "war bad, peace good."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:

It's astonishing to me how so much of my support for Trump boils down to the admittedly Neanderthal-complexity idea of "war bad, peace good."

This is a good point. Let us hope that he keeps that campaign pledge!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Rexeos wrote:

I'm not bothered at all that Trump described some casual, sexual antics between consenting adults ("They let you [do it].") As for the rest of it, yeah, some people believe the lies that make them feel good, and that includes people who declare President Trump to be akin to Hitler or whatever, for no concrete reasons.

[Removed by Support]

ETA: Looks like Article 13 is already being enforced on the PoE forum; Support removed my meme. Mebbe that picture of H****r was copyrighted or something. Or even the picture of T***p. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 12, 2018, 9:18:22 PM
I think the extremist intensity of the attacks on Trump's personality, by Democrats & the leftist media, are a direct response to how fantastic of a job Trump is doing as President. They really cant go after Trump for policy.

Trump is an A+ president so far, if he keeps it up he could rival Reagan
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 12, 2018, 10:28:16 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:

:)

Absence of war brings many opportunities :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info