[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
forthallas wrote:
"
cuREE wrote:
My Skellies die too quick sometimes.. Don't have clarity yet but is it such a big deal?

Clarity is only for your survival. Your skeletons are affected by your hatred, gaining the benefit of Commander of Darkness from that. One way to increase skeleton survivability is to increase the gem level. Level 20 gems are pretty cheap, and even a 21 doesn't cost that much if you don't mind losing the vaal summon skeletons. Depending on the situation, your summon positioning can be pretty important. i.e summoning a skeleton pack inside a group of ranged mobs instead of in front of them.

I consider adjusting the build like you did. But why is your level 21 Skelli zero quality? And I guess you swap to splash for mapping?
I'm not really worried about the 20% quality. In PoB it only comes out to about 10k dps/skel ~ 100k dps total. Damage isn't really a concern to me at this point in my build. I'm also looking to fund another build and don't intend to drop the 2-3 ex for a 21/20.
"
forthallas wrote:
I'm not really worried about the 20% quality. In PoB it only comes out to about 10k dps/skel ~ 100k dps total. Damage isn't really a concern to me at this point in my build. I'm also looking to fund another build and don't intend to drop the 2-3 ex for a 21/20.

Do you know if PoB includes the attack speed bonus skeletons get with Femur? With vaal skeletons you get around 50 skeletons and that equals around 100% attack speed bonus to them all with femur which sounds like it would absolutely melt any map boss, and even with regular skeletons its still around a 20% attack speed increase.

Also it seems I cannot find any staff with 1 level to socketed gems and minion damage with an open prefix for blood magic, would you say Femur is still an okay option to 6L and use? Maybe I could sell the Femur once I find a decent rare to 6L.
Last edited by SpookyDucks on Jun 16, 2018, 6:07:22 AM
This is good build mate.Thank you. 1-45 level in 6 hours with no tabula rasa or any uniqie.Best for new players. TY :D
Hey
I was wondering about the ring, The Pariah Unset ring?
I see your using it with a white socket in the build, is any other The Pariah Unset ring like wise as good?

I realy like the build so far, so keep it up! \o/

"
"
forthallas wrote:

Do you know if PoB includes the attack speed bonus skeletons get with Femur? With vaal skeletons you get around 50 skeletons and that equals around 100% attack speed bonus to them all with femur which sounds like it would absolutely melt any map boss, and even with regular skeletons its still around a 20% attack speed increase.

Also it seems I cannot find any staff with 1 level to socketed gems and minion damage with an open prefix for blood magic, would you say Femur is still an okay option to 6L and use? Maybe I could sell the Femur once I find a decent rare to 6L.

I'm not entirely sure if PoB includes the attack speed increase. I have no source on this, but I've read conflicting reports on whether or not Femurs interacts with vaal skeletons. I stopped using vaal skeletons because it caused extreme latency issues when used with a femurs staff. A quick google search about this issue will show that it's a common issue, so not sure if you've experienced this yet. And yes, vaal skeletons do melt any boss, but your 10 basic skeletons do the job pretty well. My favorite use of vaal skeletons was always in breaches where only basic skeletons seem to lack a lot.

Edit: after actually looking at PoB, it does NOT account for the attack speed increase from femurs.

As far as staves go, Femurs is an excellent choice, even into end game. I used one until level 94 all the way through shaper. I switched to the omnitect staff to further optimize my build for uber elder and adapt to my play style. As far as obtaining one: when I was searching for my staff, I remember only finding 3 on poe trade with +1 to level of gems and minion damage. I hadn't even considered the open prefix for blood magic at the time, it was mostly just a happy accident.

Just looking at poe trade now, it seems there is at least one up for 2 ex with an open prefix. The minion damage mod is a prefix. If you are a gambling man, you can always try orbs of annulment to open a prefix.

TL:DR Femurs is an amazing staff that will take 99% of people using this build to their end game destination. IMO a an omnitect staff with +1 gems, minion damage, and blood magic feels better and is more fun.
Last edited by forthallas on Jun 17, 2018, 1:55:38 AM
I'm selling my yellow staff with +1 to Minion and 130+% feel free to contact me since its hard to buy one :S
"
forthallas wrote:
"
"
forthallas wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if PoB includes the attack speed increase. I have no source on this, but I've read conflicting reports on whether or not Femurs interacts with vaal skeletons. I stopped using vaal skeletons because it caused extreme latency issues when used with a femurs staff. A quick google search about this issue will show that it's a common issue, so not sure if you've experienced this yet. And yes, vaal skeletons do melt any boss, but your 10 basic skeletons do the job pretty well. My favorite use of vaal skeletons was always in breaches where only basic skeletons seem to lack a lot.

Edit: after actually looking at PoB, it does NOT account for the attack speed increase from femurs.

As far as staves go, Femurs is an excellent choice, even into end game. I used one until level 94 all the way through shaper. I switched to the omnitect staff to further optimize my build for uber elder and adapt to my play style. As far as obtaining one: when I was searching for my staff, I remember only finding 3 on poe trade with +1 to level of gems and minion damage. I hadn't even considered the open prefix for blood magic at the time, it was mostly just a happy accident.

Just looking at poe trade now, it seems there is at least one up for 2 ex with an open prefix. The minion damage mod is a prefix. If you are a gambling man, you can always try orbs of annulment to open a prefix.

TL:DR Femurs is an amazing staff that will take 99% of people using this build to their end game destination. IMO a an omnitect staff with +1 gems, minion damage, and blood magic feels better and is more fun.

Thanks for the reply. I do not get lag with vaal skeletons with femurs, maybe due to me living right next to my poe server and having a gig internet speed? I will probably just 6L my femur then and look for an upgraded staff once I obtain a bisco and other things I need. edit: after some more testing I don't think that Femur gives more attack speed from the skeleton army, sad.
Last edited by SpookyDucks on Jun 17, 2018, 6:24:24 AM
"
TangleBeMigh wrote:
Hey
I was wondering about the ring, The Pariah Unset ring?
I see your using it with a white socket in the build, is any other The Pariah Unset ring like wise as good?

I realy like the build so far, so keep it up! \o/

IMO I would go with a regular unset ring to throw your golem in and get max res without an amulet and grab a bisco when your budget allows for it.
Hum i'am wondering how do you put hatred / blasphemy /temporal chain and clarity where do you find your mana ? i didn't see anything while reading
// Nevermind didn't see your clarity was lvl 1
Last edited by Aldrims on Jun 17, 2018, 8:23:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info