[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

Thanks!

"
Acaste7 wrote:
"
Hasil wrote:
A few quick questions:

1 - The build that is listed in the 3.2 calculator -- what lvl does that assume, and are the skills the same for 3.3?

2 - What choice for the Bandit quest -- help Alira?

Thanks!

1. The skills are absolutely the same.

3. Kill them all! ;)
Ok so I'm playing this in the hardcore incursion league, taking it pretty slow and not playing too much. What should I be looking for in gear as I'm leveling? I'm not anywhere near level 70 but when I'm there what if both of the required unique are too expensive or not on the hardcore league market at all is there anything I can use til I can somehow get them? Any other tips for leveling and such are appreciated, this is my first hardcore character.

Also what does BHC mean?
Last edited by Bloodraven on Jun 3, 2018, 4:50:42 PM
"
Bloodraven wrote:
Ok so I'm playing this in the hardcore incursion league, taking it pretty slow and not playing too much. What should I be looking for in gear as I'm leveling? I'm not anywhere near level 70 but when I'm there what if both of the required unique are too expensive or not on the hardcore league market at all is there anything I can use til I can somehow get them? Any other tips for leveling and such are appreciated, this is my first hardcore character.

Also what does BHC mean?

You can always keep using Queen's Escape until you get the necessary items. The items you require are usually at a decent prize once you start doing the first tier of maps. They really start being useful on higher tiers, Queen's escape is an awesome clearspeed weapon by itself. You just want Scourge + Shield so you get more defense really.

In gear you should look for Armor/ES & Life/resistances. Completely focusing on defense.

and BHC is bestiary hardcore.
Last edited by Acaste7 on Jun 3, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
I have a few questions. What do you think of using SRS as opposed to dark pact ? Just to fully commit on the minion army theme. I'm using the 45% skill duration belt so I considered using haste for Vaal haste too. Thoughts?
Pretty sure you can squeeze in that clarity for apes now too.
There's also staffs with 130+ minion damage % which is precisely why I'm considering the srs as you could go for +2 melee gems, cast speed and some nice double implicit on it as well.
Seeing as you go for multiple minions - is femurs of the saints worth it ?
Last edited by Unacceptable on Jun 4, 2018, 4:00:54 AM
"
Unacceptable wrote:
I have a few questions. What do you think of using SRS as opposed to dark pact ? Just to fully commit on the minion army theme. I'm using the 45% skill duration belt so I considered using haste for Vaal haste too. Thoughts?
Pretty sure you can squeeze in that clarity for apes now too.
There's also staffs with 130+ minion damage % which is precisely why I'm considering the srs as you could go for +2 melee gems, cast speed and some nice double implicit on it as well.
Seeing as you go for multiple minions - is femurs of the saints worth it ?

As long as it doesn't mess up the overall "decentness" of the build defensively, you could count all of those as improvements. You'd be denying yourself wolves by using SRS and a lot of defense though, I'm pretty sure. Apes would certainly be an improvement dps-wise as long as they don't die too much.

I'd say femurs isn't worth it when there's stuff like +100% minion damage on staves now. Just crazy!

Experimenting brings out the best from most builds in PoE though, so good luck with it brother
Last edited by Acaste7 on Jun 4, 2018, 7:03:47 AM
Hi,

I can copy of your build, and I am so satisfied. You made a great work!
I only have question: pantheon?

Can you describe about pantheon, what can you use, or any advise.

Thanks
Last edited by Xelanderen on Jun 4, 2018, 1:40:19 PM
hey got a real important question here...is it worth it to use skeleton mages instead of warriors? you would lose some damage for dark pact because they dont rush the enemy but they shoot multiple projectiles and would most likely do more dps also would i need to change the gem layout for (vaal)summon skeletons as i wouldnt need to use melee phys support maybe i can even use a unique...?

p.s. any tips on how to max out resistances cause im act 8 and my res. are crap just barely positive using a tabula to level so i have no chest piece
"
CARNEYLORD wrote:
hey got a real important question here...is it worth it to use skeleton mages instead of warriors? you would lose some damage for dark pact because they dont rush the enemy but they shoot multiple projectiles and would most likely do more dps also would i need to change the gem layout for (vaal)summon skeletons as i wouldnt need to use melee phys support maybe i can even use a unique...?

p.s. any tips on how to max out resistances cause im act 8 and my res. are crap just barely positive using a tabula to level so i have no chest piece

You could run the universal Elemental defense aura & both rings should be more than enough to cover the resistances part. :)

About mages, I doubt they'll make much difference in DPS unless you gem for them specifically. You'd be losing a big part of your meatshield as well AND you'd have to waste jewel slots on them - a lot of statloss, unfortunately. Wouldn't advise it.
"
Xelanderen wrote:
Hi,

I can copy of your build, and I am so satisfied. You made a great work!
I only have question: pantheon?

Can you describe about pantheon, what can you use, or any advise.

Thanks

Pantheons are very simple for this build:

Tukohama
+
Lunaris for maps
Solaris for bossfights
Hyper noob question here, sorry for the absolute basic level of this question. Posted on Reddit, no reply. :(

I've got Skelly+Minion Dam+Melee Phys+Summon Phantasm on Kill in helm. Phantasm doesn't summon, though! I'm only lvl 40 right now, but it's got a 59% to summon on lvl 10 gem. Gem highlights when I hover over Skellys, so I'm at a loss. What's the trick to Phantasms here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info