[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

Hi! I've got a few question about this build, it'd be very helpful if someone could be so kind to help me!

1- Is it really necessary to grab all that ES stuff for SC? That would leave more points for jewels/alchemist cluster and so on.

2- If the ES stuff can be avoided, is there some good alternative to Discipline?

3- If you're suggesting using a 1L Animate Guardian, would that be enough to keep him from dying in bad situations, or do we need to be careful with him?

4- Do spectres really have good damage on a 1L setup? What do you think about getting clarity instead of discipline to use apes?
"
Foricon wrote:
Hi! I've got a few question about this build, it'd be very helpful if someone could be so kind to help me!

1- Is it really necessary to grab all that ES stuff for SC? That would leave more points for jewels/alchemist cluster and so on.

2- If the ES stuff can be avoided, is there some good alternative to Discipline?

3- If you're suggesting using a 1L Animate Guardian, would that be enough to keep him from dying in bad situations, or do we need to be careful with him?

4- Do spectres really have good damage on a 1L setup? What do you think about getting clarity instead of discipline to use apes?

You could change all those things up for SC.

I believe Apes will give you more raw DPS, the Rime/Fire sentinel do good damage for a 1L + 2 level setup since they have minor AoE and massive range.

Animate Guardian won't die unless it's against Acid Bath boss which is just broken and should be avoided at all times. :>

On SC you can grab a lot more damage nodes, use apes and even not use Arctic Armour maybe & get a damage aura instead of discipline.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Can you tell me

Solar guards
vs
Infernal sentinels
vs
Frost sentinels?

Which one is good, bad.

Infernal & Frost are both very good from my experience since they have amazing range.

I'm not a fan of Solar guards for this build, they're not tanky at all and die too much.

You can also use Ape Chieftains for frenzy charges now since we get +1 gem slot for clarity because of the vaal gem changes! :)
Took the liberty of putting the build in POB. Wasn't sure what to do with the extra slot saved by Vaal Skeletons = Summon skeletons because of 3.3, so I just took Summon Skeletons out of the Magna, and put in the Raise Spectre from the boots into its place. That leaves a spot in the boots that could be replaced with arctic armor, then changing the unset ring into a different base, or putting in an additional skill in the boots, keeping the unset. Anyway feel free to play around with this.

https://pastebin.com/8jxjHz2r
"
il_douchey wrote:
Took the liberty of putting the build in POB. Wasn't sure what to do with the extra slot saved by Vaal Skeletons = Summon skeletons because of 3.3, so I just took Summon Skeletons out of the Magna, and put in the Raise Spectre from the boots into its place. That leaves a spot in the boots that could be replaced with arctic armor, then changing the unset ring into a different base, or putting in an additional skill in the boots, keeping the unset. Anyway feel free to play around with this.

https://pastebin.com/8jxjHz2r

Could also switch to Frenzy Apes now that you can do blood magic support for them with the +1 gem slot.

Great stuff man!
nice suggestions for new incursion league SSF SC.

maybe some adjustment in SC for more damage like double curse (vulnerability instead of spell echo) and different spectres (frenzy and power apes).

thx for a great guide!
A few quick questions:

1 - The build that is listed in the 3.2 calculator -- what lvl does that assume, and are the skills the same for 3.3?

2 - What choice for the Bandit quest -- help Alira?

Thanks!
Im a softcore player, will this build work in SC? What changes you recommend for soft core?

Also can you post your gear and recommended link in your original post?

Also what lvl cast when damage taken with supported gems?

And with the Vaal changes are you dropping normal summoned skeletons for the vaal one because on your character I dont see vaal? And do you have a lvling guide?
Last edited by Cabdyman5OS on Jun 2, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
"
Hasil wrote:
A few quick questions:

1 - The build that is listed in the 3.2 calculator -- what lvl does that assume, and are the skills the same for 3.3?

2 - What choice for the Bandit quest -- help Alira?

Thanks!

1. The skills are absolutely the same.

3. Kill them all! ;)
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:
Im a softcore player, will this build work in SC? What changes you recommend for soft core?

Also can you post your gear and recommended link in your original post? Working on it :)

Also what lvl cast when damage taken with supported gems? (Fully preferential. I'd say up to 1800-2300 damage taken is best)

And with the Vaal changes are you dropping normal summoned skeletons for the vaal one because on your character I dont see vaal? And do you have a lvling guide? (You only use the Vaal gem instead of the normal gem now.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info