[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

"
worldpk wrote:
Going to switch to Flashback.

Giving away my necro's full set if anyone's interested.

i want that set XD

"
CarlosMBS12 wrote:
"
worldpk wrote:
Going to switch to Flashback.

Giving away my necro's full set if anyone's interested.

i want that set XD

I'm not home for another ~3hours but I'll try to PM you later tonight.
"
gkmattos wrote:
"
Forgot to mention, if you don't set your character profile to "Public" I'm unable to view your character's inventory. :>

Ohhhhhh! My apologies, I've been unable to login in PoE yesterday. Here now you should be able to check it! :) I kind of checked your current Skill tree, it's different from the one you uploaded in the begining of the guide.

Gk.

Yeah, I figured something was up as well, since all of your gear/gems look just great & very well done. :) GL
I just finished school for the semester and have the time to play the rest of the flashback. I am close to lvl 50 and realized that I may not be able to buy the scourge - cannot find anything on poetrade cause nobody online.

Have any suggestions for replacement for the scourge claw if I end up in a ssf situation cause fb race thing is dead? Was gonna just craft a stat stick or something...
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
I just finished school for the semester and have the time to play the rest of the flashback. I am close to lvl 50 and realized that I may not be able to buy the scourge - cannot find anything on poetrade cause nobody online.

Have any suggestions for replacement for the scourge claw if I end up in a ssf situation cause fb race thing is dead? Was gonna just craft a stat stick or something...

You could use Severed in sleep or United in dream instead. If anything you could even us a Clayshaper if you have absolutely no access to the higher level uniques.
"
Acaste7 wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:

You could use Severed in sleep or United in dream instead. If anything you could even us a Clayshaper if you have absolutely no access to the higher level uniques.

This really helped me thank you. Sounds dumb, yet this is my first summoner EVER and had no idea of lower uniques besides wands.
🐢
Hello! I hope I'm not late to the party. I'm about to give a try to your build in HC, because it looks very fun!
I just have one question: would dual wielding The Scourge be worth the loss of +2 socketed gems in the offhand?
"
GalloViking wrote:
Hello! I hope I'm not late to the party. I'm about to give a try to your build in HC, because it looks very fun!
I just have one question: would dual wielding The Scourge be worth the loss of +2 socketed gems in the offhand?

I'd heavily advise against it for HC.

Losing the shield block chance and the additional gem levels + the 1000 elemental damage shield from the item is too big of a loss. While dual Scourges could be a lot of fun and provide a lot of additional benefits, you want your character to feel balanced in terms of defense first both for your character & minions.

on SC I'd totally try it myself too tho hehe
"
Acaste7 wrote:
"
GalloViking wrote:

Losing the shield block chance and the additional gem levels + the 1000 elemental damage shield from the item is too big of a loss. While dual Scourges could be a lot of fun and provide a lot of additional benefits, you want your character to feel balanced in terms of defense first both for your character & minions.

I see, thank you! As I'm going HC I am not going to take any risk here.
Oh, another question. Where would you recommend me to get the additional Dex needed for the Scourge? I'm still pretty new at this game.
"
GalloViking wrote:
"
Acaste7 wrote:
"
GalloViking wrote:

I see, thank you! As I'm going HC I am not going to take any risk here.
Oh, another question. Where would you recommend me to get the additional Dex needed for the Scourge? I'm still pretty new at this game.

You could use that sweet Darkness Enthroned belt to boost your stats up real easy. If you socket it with a an abyss jewel that gives Health/Energy shield & Dexterity, for example - they'll double in effect. So it's very easy to get to the stats you need even with just a +10 dexterity stat in the belt, since it increases the effect of socketed jewels by 50%. You could also use the +20/+30 dex passive nodes from the skill tree, but I wouldn't waste extra skillpoints for something you can easily get to by purchasing the right abyss jewel for your belt.
Last edited by Acaste7 on May 22, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info