3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
I am glad I stuck to this build and not anything else. I like your style. Thank you again! I will stick around this thread and help people.

Right back at you Sighlight. Any help in the thread is very welcome.

Last edited by grimlock9999 on Jun 12, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
Went back a few pages and did not see anything on thie, so asking here.

This build streamrolls through everything but Shaper. Shaper degen just wipes out all minions. Anyone have an answer to this that does not involved respeccing into something like burning spectres?
"
cmp66 wrote:

This build streamrolls through everything but Shaper. Shaper degen just wipes out all minions. Anyone have an answer to this that does not involved respeccing into something like burning spectres?

Wow, can you explain your build a bit? because you use different skills and you took armor nodes and lots of elemental resist nodes. How much health do you have and why did you do what you did? Was it to boost DPS?

One thing I want to say: If you are in the market for the Seven-League Step, buy it now. The price has quadrupled since the beginning. Insane.
PSA for those that have not used Animate Guardian before (like me) or those that may be a bit slow (also me).. he disappears when you log out but doesn’t go away completely. I was gettin frustrated because if I logged out I had to resummon him with new uniques but just cast the spell again without any equipment and he reappears with the same equipment he had.

TL;DR:
I’m an idiot.

Love the build Grim, I’m really having fun so thank you.
Last edited by totalhavok3 on Jun 12, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
It's the same tree as on front page with the same links. Minion resists are capped.

My spectres and animate guardian survive (in the baron with minion life). Zombies and skeletons dont live long, You recast skeletons, but the zombies seem to be basically useless

Everything else in the game is easy. Got all 15 shaper orbs, killed red tier elder no problem.

For example, the degen area created by the mini boss you have to fight after phase 1 and 2 just melts all zombies and skeletons
Thanks for the guide.

When leveling, which benefits more from the Baron helm, skeles or zombies?
"

Just let the zombies die, kite and recast skeletons as needed. Still 1.5 mil DPS with a 6 link, so not too slow.
"
When leveling, which benefits more from the Baron helm, skeles or zombies?

Skeles do more DPS and are recommended, but ...
if you put the zombies in there, you'll almost never have to resummon them, so zombies are a good option if you are watching tv while levelling!
Last edited by grimlock9999 on Jun 12, 2018, 9:53:09 PM
"
cmp66 wrote:

Wow, can you explain your build a bit? because you use different skills and you took armor nodes and lots of elemental resist nodes. How much health do you have and why did you do what you did? Was it to boost DPS?

One thing I want to say: If you are in the market for the Seven-League Step, buy it now. The price has quadrupled since the beginning. Insane.

I can't get my chromes right for my 5 link queen's escape:

right now I have 3 blue, 1 red, and 1 green.

ZOmbie, minion life, minion damage, brutality, and faster attacks.

Is this a good setup? Can I do anything else with that last green? And should I keep brutality or go with melee physical?
I can't get my chromes right for my 5 link queen's escape:

right now I have 3 blue, 1 red, and 1 green.

ZOmbie, minion life, minion damage, brutality, and faster attacks.

Is this a good setup? Can I do anything else with that last green? And should I keep brutality or go with melee physical?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info