[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
iamjustacrazy wrote:
Uber elder down, dat was pretty hard.

No jewel ofc. :(

Btw, looking on the mark of the shaper, and it looks interesting.

Congratulations! I think you might be the first to accomplish that with this build. I need to play better -_-
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Darksiders25 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
I play something like this, indigon with perma IC, much more tanky imo, a lot more DPS (like 10M shaper ish), but more expensive as well...

I was the supporter that made the Inpulsa, but my build don’t get anything from it (I’m an Hiriphant and I clear all without the Inpulsa and the CoD is so much DPS and defences).

Look for my character the_flashing for more ideas, with this guide, no point in making another...

can you make a vid about the gameplay?

Sure, I just started this build (finished it last league with VD BS),

I’m at level 72, I’ll do a guardian vid at 75 :) later today

EDIT: I dropped a mirror with my trapper lvl 93, so I changed to this, so you know why I’m at 72

cool. can't wait.

this is the 1st season i'm playing, i'm lv 90 and i can barely make currency. idk who i'm so unlucky in this game. I heard about mirrors lol. gz

I'm playing totem arc using the same class and asc as you and it feels so weak and fragile. mobility isn't so great too. thought about making a new class but i'll wait. barely have 18c to my name this season lol.
About Mind of the Council...

OP states:
This node has great synergy with the Mind of the Council helmet, especially because this build shocks enemies dozens of times per second.

However, the Wiki says:
Shocks inflicted on enemies trigger the Recover 3% of Maximum Mana when you Shock an Enemy modifier. This is applied once for each enemy shocked, not per cast or attack.

So it doesn't matter if you shock a target multiple times. You only get the 3% mana once per enemy shocked. Typically, I think the first hit already shocks the target (while you are still full mana) so I wonder if this helm really is the best choice. How does it work in practice? Do you really notice better mana management? With MoM it's easy to run out of mana when being zerged.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Hello hello,

This build seems really fun I want to try it. Simple question : i have around 4 ex at the moment, can I start doing some maps with this build until i have enough currency for all gears ? I can buy 2x poets pen + inpulsa + mind of the council I guess. What do you think ?

Thanks, peace !
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hello hello,

This build seems really fun I want to try it. Simple question : i have around 4 ex at the moment, can I start doing some maps with this build until i have enough currency for all gears ? I can buy 2x poets pen + inpulsa + mind of the council I guess. What do you think ?

Thanks, peace !

4ex is more than enough to start. poet's pen costs 40c or so. 5L impulsa costs 50-100c. the mask is cheap too if you wait for a good deal. the build itself is kinda cheap but if you wanna do top end gameplay you'll need to invest 5-6 times more i think. 4ex will be enough to take you to red maps easy.

start small and cheap and over time you can upgrade item after item. for example at 1st i bought a mask with 23% max mana and later on i bought 29%. the 1st one i bought for 1c and the 2nd for 3c. you lurk the poe trading because sometimes you need to snipe if you wanna save currency.
The only thing to add, I'd wait with Mind of the Council and instead save a bit more currency and got Berek's first or other source of leech, it's huge qol. Other helmet will do just fine, you can get rare helmet with good life roll (100+) and receive phys dmg as one of ele dmg or something similar for cheap (like 1c cheap), because it's common temple drop.
Here is a demo game play, lvl 75 hydra, i fucked up so 1 death, but i did it on the clearing so it's lower DPS, and still :DD you will see, it's uploading now, it will be up in 10-15 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNUR82zBQs&feature=youtu.be
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I just did Vaal temple T16 solo. 1st time i tried it man they hit so hard. Map mods were okish,
i was cursed with enfeeble, they gained power charge on hit, elemental equilibrium and area contains many totems.

if I put aside the damage they were doing this felt like a T5 map. everything dies so fast.
the survival part was hard. I ended up killing the last one using arc+ lightning wrap lol and he still manage to hit me. so hard to aim wrap when you are freaking out cause u're on the last portal haha.

freaking map costed 50c :)

now i need to try shaper for the 1st time. am i limited to 6 portals too?
maybe it's best i'll watch a vid 1st to see what's going on instead of going in blindly like i did now.

I love this build :) TY
"
rel4us wrote:
Here is a demo game play, lvl 75 hydra, i fucked up so 1 death, but i did it on the clearing so it's lower DPS, and still :DD you will see, it's uploading now, it will be up in 10-15 min

i'll watch it. I'm sending you a pm. man if that is the case it's such a small world lol.

just watched it, both that and the uber elder from last season. man it looks sick.

I don't understand how u survive tho, with less than 4K hp. I saw you have a lot of mana but most of the time it's pretty low I assume from the flast use that heals you in return. still I don't understand how you don't get one shotted :)
Last edited by Darksiders25 on Jun 10, 2018, 3:34:35 PM
"
rel4us wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Just watched it. The damage is quite impressive. How carefully do you have to manage your flask usage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info