[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

What are the damage differences between the skills arc, lightning ball and shock nova? I am not really into pob and would just like some estimates like "arc 200k and ball lightning 400k on average"
So I broke down and bought a couple of Poet's pens with the power charge corruption. Also I found one with the Ele Weakness corruption/and Power charge. So I wanted to ask everyone if they think these are BIS for this build. Also has anyone checked these out? Inya's Epiphany Slippers that give you 5% increased damage per charge. Would these boots do anything for the build? Sorry to ask so many questions. I've never really made it to end-game yet or ever killed an end-game boss and would really like you guys to help me. I was thinking the Boots with the Corrupted Pens ,and that ring that was linked 2 pages back would be a devastating combo.

Could anyone tell me if these items are bad for the build or explain to me what I'm missing. ...I know ...never said I was sharp.
I play something like this, indigon with perma IC, much more tanky imo, a lot more DPS (like 10M shaper ish), but more expensive as well...

I was the supporter that made the Inpulsa, but my build don’t get anything from it (I’m an Hiriphant and I clear all without the Inpulsa and the CoD is so much DPS and defences).

Look for my character the_flashing for more ideas, with this guide, no point in making another...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
XxPainzXx wrote:
So I broke down and bought a couple of Poet's pens with the power charge corruption. Also I found one with the Ele Weakness corruption/and Power charge. So I wanted to ask everyone if they think these are BIS for this build. Also has anyone checked these out? Inya's Epiphany Slippers that give you 5% increased damage per charge. Would these boots do anything for the build? Sorry to ask so many questions. I've never really made it to end-game yet or ever killed an end-game boss and would really like you guys to help me. I was thinking the Boots with the Corrupted Pens ,and that ring that was linked 2 pages back would be a devastating combo.

Could anyone tell me if these items are bad for the build or explain to me what I'm missing. ...I know ...never said I was sharp.

I think Poet's pen with power charge corruption is fine, as long as it's not a local modifier (I don't think it is?)

The problem with Inya is then you are really hurting for resistances. We are already running uniques in the chest, helm, 1x ring, and amulet slot. It's already hard to cap resistances using 1x ring, gloves, boots, and belt. Losing boots would make capping almost impossible unless you dedicate your jewel slots.
"
dylan33 wrote:
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

Btw, looking on the mark of the shaper, and it looks interesting.

Sick ring but problem is what would we replace the bereks leech with?

Maybe drop choir for rare amu with crit multi, life, lightning leech and maybe some resistances, not sure, need some tests.
"
rel4us wrote:
I play something like this, indigon with perma IC, much more tanky imo, a lot more DPS (like 10M shaper ish), but more expensive as well...

I was the supporter that made the Inpulsa, but my build don’t get anything from it (I’m an Hiriphant and I clear all without the Inpulsa and the CoD is so much DPS and defences).

Look for my character the_flashing for more ideas, with this guide, no point in making another...

Really interesting. I looked over your character and I'm trying to understand how it works.

Do you just build endurance charges through your warlord's on hit? Are you able to keep up endurance charges against bosses?

Do you basically just use Frenzy to proc indigon?

Are you actually able to sustain RF?
"
rel4us wrote:

can you make a vid about the gameplay?
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Really interesting. I looked over your character and I'm trying to understand how it works.

Do you just build endurance charges through your warlord's on hit? Are you able to keep up endurance charges against bosses?

Do you basically just use Frenzy to proc indigon?

Are you actually able to sustain RF?

The endurances comes from the romira’s + the hirophant ascendancy

I use frenzy with GMP+LMP+Chain to gain faster power and endurance charges

I use the vaal RF for bosses, but with ZLB flask I can use RF, the is no point in that, too much micro managing while there is no point in more damage
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
Darksiders25 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

can you make a vid about the gameplay?

Sure, I just started this build (finished it last league with VD BS),

I’m at level 72, I’ll do a guardian vid at 75 :) later today

EDIT: I dropped a mirror with my trapper lvl 93, so I changed to this, so you know why I’m at 72
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 10, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
i would love to see some kind of a guide of that oO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info