[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

So I have a question about breakpoints. If I get the 35% Cooldown Recovery on boots + belt, whats the ideal APS (attacks per second) so that I don't miss spells? I know I don't want to go over the attacks per second breakpoint
Anyone able to post uber elder kill?

I want a boss killer poets build that can face tank mistakes i make :P
"
looch0523 wrote:
So I have a question about breakpoints. If I get the 35% Cooldown Recovery on boots + belt, whats the ideal APS (attacks per second) so that I don't miss spells? I know I don't want to go over the attacks per second breakpoint

250/1.35 => 185+15ms server lag =>200 so you would be safe with 5 APS and 5.4 APS if you ignore servor lag
May I ask- why does this build take the amplify cluster? For BL?

EDIT: Oh, am I looking at a relic of the leveling tree?
Last edited by greginno on Jun 18, 2018, 8:23:01 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
Finally finished my gearing for the Indigon version, DPS for the first arc is about 1M on the clearing mode, on the single target ball lightning + arc are..... very much not balanced.

Whoever has the money for it, I strongly suggest it!

Not as powerful as VD (about 70% of the DPS on the single target, about 25% of the damage on clearing), but much much faster and much more fun.

This is the gear (only the belt can be upgraded if I had the exalts to meta-craft it):

Nevermind. I get it. derp.

Also why do you use frenzy over barrage? Doesn't barrage fire more projectiles = more lgoh?

Thanks for your help. I want to emulate your build if possible (although I won't be able to get that badass watchers eye you have!)
Last edited by Kurnis on Jun 18, 2018, 9:12:42 PM

Thanks for the build.

I'm having fun so far doing t10 maps.

I'm wondering why you don't quality ball lightning + arc.

Isn't it more lightning damage per quality for ball lightning and chance to shock for arc?
Last edited by JayChow on Jun 18, 2018, 10:37:23 PM
Guys, I'm having trouble with life leech. It's too slow. Can someone take a look and help me?

This thing is unethical >_>
"
Yiruru wrote:

You should feel dirty wearing that
"
Yiruru wrote:

did you shower after corrupting that? damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info