[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

What ascendancy is better for this build? Ele, Trickster,Hierophant. What is different for PP build?
Hey Guys. Is the pastebin updated? The leveling tree's are outdated and I made some mistakes while following them.
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
Finally finished my gearing for the Indigon version, DPS for the first arc is about 1M on the clearing mode, on the single target ball lightning + arc are..... very much not balanced.

Whoever has the money for it, I strongly suggest it!

Not as powerful as VD (about 70% of the DPS on the single target, about 25% of the damage on clearing), but much much faster and much more fun.

This is the gear (only the belt can be upgraded if I had the exalts to meta-craft it):

Can you post some juicy gameplay videos since your previous ones were lvl 75 ? :)

I tried to do it from my laptop, not as flashy as I wanted it to be, but you will get the point...

Minotaur - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z71Klnvc18&feature=youtu.be

Uber elder (I fucked up 1 time) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geo0YWzlKmc&feature=youtu.be

It's uploading now, will be up in about 15 min from now, hope you like it

EDIT: Upload completed
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 19, 2018, 6:28:53 AM
"
rel4us wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
Finally finished my gearing for the Indigon version, DPS for the first arc is about 1M on the clearing mode, on the single target ball lightning + arc are..... very much not balanced.

Whoever has the money for it, I strongly suggest it!

Not as powerful as VD (about 70% of the DPS on the single target, about 25% of the damage on clearing), but much much faster and much more fun.

This is the gear (only the belt can be upgraded if I had the exalts to meta-craft it):

Can you post some juicy gameplay videos since your previous ones were lvl 75 ? :)

I tried to do it from my laptop, not as flashy as I wanted it to be, but you will get the point...

Minotaur - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z71Klnvc18&feature=youtu.be

Uber elder (I fucked up 1 time) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geo0YWzlKmc&feature=youtu.be

It's uploading now, will be up in about 15 min from now, hope you like it

EDIT: Upload completed

Seems cool and handles the bosses very well. I assume its quite a bit more defensive than the witch inpulsa version. Do you die at all with this or nah?
Well, with immunity to physical, effective elemental resistances of 83, taking 60% of damage to mana with over 5K mana regeneration, no wonder I forget to use the Zerphi’s flask, and with it, it will take only a shaper ball on a high roll to one shoot me, and with the Zerphi’s I got over 20K life recovered and leech per second, so yea, I think it’s the best build defensively and offensively if you got the budget.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
Well, with immunity to physical, effective elemental resistances of 83, taking 60% of damage to mana with over 5K mana regeneration, no wonder I forget to use the Zerphi’s flask, and with it, it will take only a shaper ball on a high roll to one shoot me, and with the Zerphi’s I got over 20K life recovered and leech per second, so yea, I think it’s the best build defensively and offensively if you got the budget.

how much would you say the total cost of the build is ?
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

The mandatory items are about 35ex, with the flask, the corrupted wands, the helmet enchantment, the watcher’s eye with recovery and MoM, it can get to 100ex ish
"
rel4us wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

The mandatory items are about 35ex, with the flask, the corrupted wands, the helmet enchantment, the watcher’s eye with recovery and MoM, it can get to 100ex ish

Oh is that all?
"
mcbats wrote:
Hey Guys. Is the pastebin updated? The leveling tree's are outdated and I made some mistakes while following them.

Bumping this, as I'd like to know too. There are a few inconsistencies in the guide/linked items/pastebin, and I'm too new to know what's the most current info.

Thanks!

"
Kurnis wrote:
Oh is that all?

Well, looking at the poe.trade prices now, it may be 80ex for a gear like my :D

again, it's the best combination between attack and defence and with very high clearspeed,

why will it be cheaper?

I'm sure that after this "makeup" league (for last league and the tencent acquisition) they will nerf Indigon do the ground, I also commented on that in the Alpha forums and recommended it myself, I enjoy it while it last (from the last league with VD)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info