[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Quick question. Should we use vaal arc or regular arc?
Got lucky yet again :D

Just did my first Esh Breachstone run and got Voice of the Storm AND Esh's Blessing :D

Current gear

Edit:
What would you guys recommend as the next investment for my char?
Last edited by Wertron on Jun 19, 2018, 4:48:16 PM
Well thx for this guide.
It was rly fun n smooth.
Killed everything in this league.Uber elder was rly hard,u need to dodge almost all of the time,died 5 times n finaly killed it by myself.This build can kill it,BUT it's not enjoyable and fun at all.
Btw red elder really easy for this build.
Thx once again for awesome guide,build.
Gonna lvl up a new char for smoother Uber elder runs.
Gl n hf.
Is the Elemental Prolif corruption the only way to make the Scion version of this build viable?
Hi their,

I have 2 questions if someone can answer:

What is arc for in the boss set-up? ball lightning is doing all the dps isn'it? Can't we replace it with other stuff?

Is Swift Affliction support really work with Lightning Warp? I did some test and can't see any difference. My "Less duration" and "Reduced duration' are the same with or with out this support gem

Thx
I have made an MF mode for the indigon build, works very nice, much less tanky (no perma IC and less life and mana), still very effective.

This is the gear:

My MF is 74 IIQ and 304 IIR (with the MF flask that I keep active most of the time)

here are two runs that I did (note that my loot filter is very very stricked, I pressed alt here and there so that you will see the amount):

Hall of grandmasters (yes, I can do it as MF) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3vmBXJrSbU&feature=youtu.be

Random elder T11 run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rvcEmqi49Q&feature=youtu.be

Both videos will be up in about 30 min,

It's fun as hell :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 19, 2018, 6:35:03 PM
Arc is better then shock nova for single target burst?
"
NicoVII wrote:
Is the Elemental Prolif corruption the only way to make the Scion version of this build viable?

I haven't tried Shaper or Uber Elder yet, but I haven't had any problems with T15s or Guardians as an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendant without Elemental Proliferation. If you really want it, I'd think you could swap out lightning penetration support on the Poet's Pen you use with Lightning Warp for pack clearing, and keep lightning pen on the Poet's Pen you use for bossing where it's more important. Haven't tried that myself but seems like it would work well.

"
Quick question. Should we use vaal arc or regular arc?

Since Vaal skills now cast the regular version of the skill as well, why not buy a 20% quality Vaal Arc and use it?
Last edited by Silverback0124 on Jun 20, 2018, 1:30:34 AM
Could someone please link a scion skill tree or would it be better to go elementalist with this build?
Does %elemental damage with attack skills influence the single target dps of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info