[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

can someone review my incursion character and help me why i am dying at T15 T16 maps so mich :/ help

poe tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFQgW1Bx4I9A5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxo4G8gdgyL0JP0mlScvKgssnDBbMHEwfDLRNj06QjpYOtg7fDwFQZZEq0VHRZ1GUklPSVFLeEyLTLNRR1NSVEdVS1WuVcZd8l8qYeJirGZUakNremwLbIxtGXBSdFV2EXyDf8aCEIKbg9uFMoV7idOMNo19jb-Ppo_6kFWQ-pMnlS6XLZo7muCdqp7En9-iAKKjpr6nCKyXrrO0xbjKuZO8qrzqwGbC7MMJyL_P3dD11CPVpt2o323fsOOE51Tr5Ovu6_XsOO0870vvfPAf8NXxivId_Ez_3g==?accountName=victor261888&characterName=Witteraa
Facetanking Minotaur is definitely doable. I was surprised because it feels a lot easier than previous league and I had a lot better gear back then. Anyway, blinding is the key in that fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZHgnN3TDoo

Didn't manage to tank Phoenix explosion yet but working on it. Hydra is pretty much tankable. Havent tried Chimera yet. Need to get better jewels asap.
"
victor261888 wrote:
can someone review my incursion character and help me why i am dying at T15 T16 maps so mich :/ help

poe tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFQgW1Bx4I9A5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxo4G8gdgyL0JP0mlScvKgssnDBbMHEwfDLRNj06QjpYOtg7fDwFQZZEq0VHRZ1GUklPSVFLeEyLTLNRR1NSVEdVS1WuVcZd8l8qYeJirGZUakNremwLbIxtGXBSdFV2EXyDf8aCEIKbg9uFMoV7idOMNo19jb-Ppo_6kFWQ-pMnlS6XLZo7muCdqp7En9-iAKKjpr6nCKyXrrO0xbjKuZO8qrzqwGbC7MMJyL_P3dD11CPVpt2o323fsOOE51Tr5Ovu6_XsOO0870vvfPAf8NXxivId_Ez_3g==?accountName=victor261888&characterName=Witteraa

Not sure why you die but why do you have inc crit dmg in your barrage setup? You should replace it with additional accuracy... Also socket your frenzy in attack speed elder gloves (gems are supported by lvl # as + flat as). You should also take some more hp nodes from tree (Herbalism) and get hp or %hp on jewels if you dont have it. You should be able to achieve around 5000 HP and ~2000 mana and you should be good. I have no problem facetanking minotaur and am mapping in full mf gear without dying ;)
Last edited by chancer on Jun 20, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
People who know this or have made calculations in path of building, what are the best mods on jewels that give MOST dps. I know that crit multi gets diminishing returs after a certain point and I currently have ~410. Are good flat lightning damage to spells (e.g. 4-50 lightning damage to spells) better than 15% crit multi?
"
tuomas666 wrote:
Facetanking Minotaur is definitely doable. I was surprised because it feels a lot easier than previous league and I had a lot better gear back then. Anyway, blinding is the key in that fight.

Didn't manage to tank Phoenix explosion yet but working on it. Hydra is pretty much tankable. Havent tried Chimera yet. Need to get better jewels asap.

I feel like my gear is pretty decent but I can't facetank minotaur. How much blinding% would you say you need?
"
"
NicoVII wrote:
Is the Elemental Prolif corruption the only way to make the Scion version of this build viable?

I haven't tried Shaper or Uber Elder yet, but I haven't had any problems with T15s or Guardians as an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendant without Elemental Proliferation. If you really want it, I'd think you could swap out lightning penetration support on the Poet's Pen you use with Lightning Warp for pack clearing, and keep lightning pen on the Poet's Pen you use for bossing where it's more important. Haven't tried that myself but seems like it would work well.
Thanks mate, I may just give it a try. I really want to be able to deal with reflect, but can't stomach going for a build that requires a specific corruption on a popular item.
"
mcbats wrote:
"
tuomas666 wrote:

I feel like my gear is pretty decent but I can't facetank minotaur. How much blinding% would you say you need?

I only got 4% on my jewel but Stibnite Flask does the job. As you can see I received a dangerous blow as soon as I ran out of flask charges. Also if you are wearing Darkness Enthroned it shall boost your blind chance a bit but timing your Flask should do the job. Also don't go too crazy with map mods.
Just for funzies.

I still need a Berek's and some nice jewels to replace the dross I have. Slowly but surely getting there.

"
tuomas666 wrote:
"
mcbats wrote:
"
tuomas666 wrote:

I only got 4% on my jewel but Stibnite Flask does the job. As you can see I received a dangerous blow as soon as I ran out of flask charges. Also if you are wearing Darkness Enthroned it shall boost your blind chance a bit but timing your Flask should do the job. Also don't go too crazy with map mods.

Ah thanks man. Got myself a 6% jewel and already had the flask. Think I need a bit more HP though (currently at 4570 hp).
Hey, leveling a Witch for this build right now. I picked the endgame skills as soon as i got the right lvl and so far no preoblems and iam quite fast thx to warp.

Items i use so far:

I think call of the brotherhood is a nice addition since the shatters are awesome and it helps get them all shocked with the heralds :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info