[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
hazerer wrote:
"60% more damage with poison
^^from claw mods that are not calculated (<for all skills if using rare claws)"

ist this still true for the fork POB version?

Prob not, dunno. I have the regular version
"
Chridian wrote:
hmm ok, I would have thought since perfect form being as defensive as it is and a key part of the build a 5L would be better than a different 6L but thanks for clearing that up

That's just my personal opinion, but if you find you're really having troubles surviving and dps is enough then yea I guess a 5L form will be better suited.

But I think a corrupted 6l, 90+ life with ~1k evasion should cost less than 1 ex, just that you lost out on phase acro and AA 0 reservation, and depending on the evasion roll.
"
Precordial wrote:
"
xb00niex wrote:
"
Krazedirish wrote:
Yeah after some trials, I'm pretty sure Low Tolerance Notable is absolutely disgusting for this build. Mind you, it doesn't increase Pestilent Strikes secondary since its just a chaos Dot. But it increases the Pathfinders prolif by 300%.

It's pretty nasty. You basically attack a single monster and then the rest just die between the combination of Pathfinder prolif+300% and Pestilents chaos Dot, its nuts.

was wondering why it's so good because it says 300% on NON poisoned enemies which wouuld kinda be a waste because we poison our enemies all the time, now i get it. thanks

Can second this that Low tolerance does makes a difference. Still unsure about small cluster, probably some life and chaos nodes. Though there’s one with 30% evasion and 8% life or something that looks really good.

what do you think about "Wasting Affliction"? 20% increased Damage with Ailments
Damaging Ailments deal damage 10% faster.

seems not to bad actually?
"
xb00niex wrote:

what do you think about "Wasting Affliction"? 20% increased Damage with Ailments

It's on medium cluster not small, and on my PoB it show's a 2.2% dps increase, whereas something like Wicked Pall (35% chaos dmg, 20% skill effect duration) gives me 10.6%.

I rolled Low Tolerance and Wicked Pall on my medium, haven't came across any medium that's a better combo yet ..
"
Precordial wrote:
"
xb00niex wrote:

It's on medium cluster not small, and on my PoB it show's a 2.2% dps increase, whereas something like Wicked Pall (35% chaos dmg, 20% skill effect duration) gives me 10.6%.

I rolled Low Tolerance and Wicked Pall on my medium, haven't came across any medium that's a better combo yet ..

alright. thank you x)
@Hazerer
@torsteinthefallen

The PoB community fork properly calculates the damage without using the workaround. Remove the workaround more multipliers from the appropriate items if you're using it.
"
Chridian wrote:
Potentially dumb question incoming, so apologies in advance:
Considdering how challenging this content can be, would I be right in thinking that a 5L Perfect form would be better suited than say a tabula, until I can fix a 6L Perfect form?
Edit: also I hope wasps nests can hold for quite some time because the base alone for imperial claws elder with right ilvl are 1ex jeeeez

Noble claws really are not that far off since your using poisons and chaos damage anyways.

Me playing around in PoB checking damages, they are like 1.1% less damage than an Imperial. Only really gonna matter when you have physical modifiers on the weapons.

Making the same exact claws in PoB, an Imperial said 1.1% more dps with Chaos/60%/Ias/Poison damage on it.

You can get nobles for like a 10th of the price and be fine. I think Imperials are when you are gonna go for the big claws where physical rolls could end up on it, or just to progress your character that little bit farther.

As far as clusters, I really like Brush with Death. Its not some massive DPS increase, but with us/me having to basically delve rush all these maps as far as I can, it has healed/saved me quite a bit.

Brush with death is the 1% life gained on kill. Ive been almost dead and the packs behind me blew up and healed me to full. If the league mechanic wasnt so laggy/difficult/rippy, probably be kind of pointless, but its pretty nice all things considering.
Last edited by Destructodave on Mar 19, 2020, 1:28:28 PM
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Potentially dumb question incoming, so apologies in advance:
Considdering how challenging this content can be, would I be right in thinking that a 5L Perfect form would be better suited than say a tabula, until I can fix a 6L Perfect form?
Edit: also I hope wasps nests can hold for quite some time because the base alone for imperial claws elder with right ilvl are 1ex jeeeez

Noble claws really are not that far off since your using poisons and chaos damage anyways.

Me playing around in PoB checking damages, they are like 1.1% less damage than an Imperial. Only really gonna matter when you have physical modifiers on the weapons.

Making the same exact claws in PoB, an Imperial said 1.1% more dps with Chaos/60%/Ias/Poison damage on it.

true, difference is minuscule
With Low Tolerance you don't need the ancestral protector or tribal fury anymore, right?
Update on cluster my jewel setup. Dropped entire top right of tree and went for scion life wheel since cluster jewels are basically all damage. Went for these cluster jewels:

Currently level 91 with 5k life but 77 max res and 23 second long, 20k vaal molten shells. Getting easily 5 or more stacks of rewards from delirium on t16s. If anyone is looking at cluster jewels I highly recommend Low Tolerance and Brush with Death at the very least. You can get them on the same medium jewel if you don't want to do a full 20+ skill point cluster jewel chain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info