[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Update on cluster my jewel setup. Dropped entire top right of tree and went for scion life wheel since cluster jewels are basically all damage. Went for these cluster jewels:

Currently level 91 with 5k life but 77 max res and 23 second long, 20k vaal molten shells. Getting easily 5 or more stacks of rewards from delirium on t16s. If anyone is looking at cluster jewels I highly recommend Low Tolerance and Brush with Death at the very least. You can get them on the same medium jewel if you don't want to do a full 20+ skill point cluster jewel chain.

nice work, can you paste me the pob link?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 19, 2020, 4:36:58 PM
"

https://pastebin.com/CZfCyYk7
May require localidentity's fork
"
Update on cluster my jewel setup. Dropped entire top right of tree and went for scion life wheel since cluster jewels are basically all damage. Went for these cluster jewels:

When you setup POB with your items and the tree from the starting post, you'll have 10% more dps, same life (+-50 life), but miss the "effects" from the jewels. So not sure if it's worth it.

Also - do the same passives stack?
For example you have "Circling Oblivion" two times.
Last edited by blastinMot on Mar 19, 2020, 4:56:42 PM
"
blastinMot wrote:
"

When you setup POB with your items and the tree from the starting post, you'll have 10% more dps, same life (+-50 life), but miss the "effects" from the jewels. So not sure if it's worth it.

He could consolidate his medium jewels and drop a small jewel, and have more skillpoints to play with for sure. Circling Oblivion dont seem all that great, just get Low Tolerance and Brush with death on a medium jewel.

But a lot of the notables are pretty helpful. Brush with Death is really nice, so is Low Tolerance, and another one I like the look of is Exposure Therapy for some chaos resist.
"
"

https://pastebin.com/CZfCyYk7
May require localidentity's fork

Ill add this to the main page as an option

tnx for your work
"
blastinMot wrote:

This is correct. I would not feel like cluster jewels would be worth taking unless I took at least a couple with effects that are interesting or unique (which I did, Low Tolerance is god damn incredible for clearing and Brush with Death is a miniature trickster ascendancy.

"
blastinMot wrote:

Yes.
Hey guys, I'm enjoying the build so far but I feel like I've hit a wall. I've managed to clear lvl 4 sirus and I can do t16's but find I'm dying too often and my single target damage even with viper strike is quite low. This is my pob https://pastebin.com/E8CJKktX. I currently have it set to my single target viper strike that puts me around 3.3m shaper dps. I have frenzy charges disabled to get a more accurate dps number. What should my next upgrades be? I could get better claw bases but I'm not sure if I want to put more money into this character or re roll into something else. If someone finds the time to take a look and offer suggestions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
"
qarte wrote:
@Hazerer
@torsteinthefallen

The PoB community fork properly calculates the damage without using the workaround. Remove the workaround more multipliers from the appropriate items if you're using it.

Thank you :)
Killed my first Sirus (A4) tonight! Used your Cobra Lash build as a template and modified it a little for my cluster jewels. I think the last piece of gear I need is the Watcher's Eye now.

Last edited by qawsican on Mar 20, 2020, 1:11:25 PM
"
Gamincannuck wrote:
Hey guys, I'm enjoying the build so far but I feel like I've hit a wall. I've managed to clear lvl 4 sirus and I can do t16's but find I'm dying too often and my single target damage even with viper strike is quite low. This is my pob https://pastebin.com/E8CJKktX. I currently have it set to my single target viper strike that puts me around 3.3m shaper dps. I have frenzy charges disabled to get a more accurate dps number. What should my next upgrades be? I could get better claw bases but I'm not sure if I want to put more money into this character or re roll into something else. If someone finds the time to take a look and offer suggestions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You dont have added chaos damage on your claws. Thats a BIG chunk of damage your are missing.
Also get warding suffix on one flask, curses will kill you easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info