[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
qawsican wrote:
Killed my first Sirus (A4) tonight! Used your Cobra Lash build as a template and modified it a little for my cluster jewels. I think the last piece of gear I need is the Watcher's Eye now.

Spoiler

Congrats! Sweet items you got :)
"
qawsican wrote:
Killed my first Sirus (A4) tonight! Used your Cobra Lash build as a template and modified it a little for my cluster jewels. I think the last piece of gear I need is the Watcher's Eye now.

how many attempt did it took to craft those claws?

So this is my gear, after getting to T4 maps i have saved up 130 chaos. What would be the best item to aim for next that would give me the most?

I figured i was going to try to create a weapon but i'm not really sure how to go about that.

I've been reading in the thread and the imperial claw base is 1ex but some guy said it's better to go for noble claw for now. SO i wonder do i buy a noble claw that is rare already or try to get a white one ?
How does that work, if anyone can explain it to me like a 5 year old or even link a video that would be much appreciated :)
Last edited by SkeptaInterlude on Mar 20, 2020, 8:44:38 AM
"
Spoiler

So this is my gear, after getting to T4 maps i have saved up 130 chaos. What would be the best item to aim for next that would give me the most?

I figured i was going to try to create a weapon but i'm not really sure how to go about that.

I've been reading in the thread and the imperial claw base is 1ex but some guy said it's better to go for noble claw for now. SO i wonder do i buy a noble claw that is rare already or try to get a white one ?
How does that work, if anyone can explain it to me like a 5 year old or even link a video that would be much appreciated :)

Noble claw bases are totally fine, ill add it to the guide.
White or rare doesn't matter. You will fossil craft on them so mods will reroll.
Just get cheapest good Elder influenced base you can find (Imperial, Noble, Gemini...) min item lvl 83
"
_MadMan wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:

how many attempt did it took to craft those claws?

Imperial took 1 try, the Gemini took me about 15.
Last edited by qawsican on Mar 20, 2020, 9:26:36 AM
Hey guys, another noob question. So I bought Elder iLvl 83 Imperial Claw and then spent rest of my currency on fossils (Aberrant, Corroded and Shuddering). I tried crafting the claw 8 times but I didn't get the "Adds # to # Chaos Damage" mod a single time... so am I just unlucky or it takes more tries than that ?
Running 15% Malevolence reduced mana reservation helmet enchant gives the option to switch from culling strike to war banner if used with enlighten. When placed its adrenaline gives a pretty nice ramp up, dps and damage reduction boost. Additionally the accuracy boost from the banner is pretty nice. Im planning to respecc acuity into one cluster jewel slot and get low tolerance + some other damage mod, which should overall result in a dps boost.

anyone found a better way to free up some skill points for those new jewels?
Last edited by hazerer on Mar 20, 2020, 10:26:37 AM
"

Imperial or noble, before buying make sure of 2 things: 1) item level of at least 83, 2) elder base.

Then get a powerful chaotic resonator or a few(it's a 3 socket thing and reforges a rare with new properties of the inserted fossils). Buy corroded, shuddering, aberrant fossils. Insert 1 of each type of fossil into said resonator. Right click it on the claw, then it'll reforge the item. Keep repeating until you get the desired mods, could be 1 try, could be 20, 50. Ideally the claw will have all the desired mods with 1 open prefix then you finish it by crafting chaos multi over time from the bench.
Hey guys,

I got my first Exalted last night, wondering what I should really be looking for initially as upgrades (just starting to move onto yellow Maps):

Am I looking for jumping straight for the chest piece as that has the biggest upgrade in terms of Defence? Or should I be targetting all of the other pieces first?

I've found everything in Maps what I have equipped so far, so not spent any Currency, just more looking for a priority list as I've now capped resistances.
Last edited by NeedBlackupYo on Mar 20, 2020, 11:00:43 AM
"
AceLizzard wrote:
Hey guys, another noob question. So I bought Elder iLvl 83 Imperial Claw and then spent rest of my currency on fossils (Aberrant, Corroded and Shuddering). I tried crafting the claw 8 times but I didn't get the "Adds # to # Chaos Damage" mod a single time... so am I just unlucky or it takes more tries than that ?

It's all RNG, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Took me 1 try on my Imperial Claw and 15 tries on my Gemini Claw. I used Corroded, Metallic & Aberrant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info