[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey guys,

I got my first Exalted last night, wondering what I should really be looking for initially as upgrades (just starting to move onto yellow Maps):

Am I looking for jumping straight for the chest piece as that has the biggest upgrade in terms of Defence? Or should I be targetting all of the other pieces first?

I've found everything in Maps what I have equipped so far, so not spent any Currency, just more looking for a priority list as I've now capped resistances.

Get a Coralito's Flask and a Perfect Form for more defense.
"
Gamincannuck wrote:
Hey guys, I'm enjoying the build so far but I feel like I've hit a wall. I've managed to clear lvl 4 sirus and I can do t16's but find I'm dying too often and my single target damage even with viper strike is quite low. This is my pob https://pastebin.com/E8CJKktX. I currently have it set to my single target viper strike that puts me around 3.3m shaper dps. I have frenzy charges disabled to get a more accurate dps number. What should my next upgrades be? I could get better claw bases but I'm not sure if I want to put more money into this character or re roll into something else. If someone finds the time to take a look and offer suggestions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You dont have added chaos damage on your claws. Thats a BIG chunk of damage your are missing.
Also get warding suffix on one flask, curses will kill you easily.

Yeah the flask it showed in that pob was an amethyst because I had to use one to kill al-hezimen or w/e his name is. I usually use a quicksilver with warding on it.

As for the claws, you're meant to be using aberrant, metallic, and corroded right? I didn't see added chaos once in any of my 10 or so attempts.
Last edited by Gamincannuck on Mar 20, 2020, 11:18:36 AM
"
hazerer wrote:
Running 15% Malevolence reduced mana reservation helmet enchant gives the option to switch from culling strike to war banner if used with enlighten. When placed its adrenaline gives a pretty nice ramp up, dps and damage reduction boost. Additionally the accuracy boost from the banner is pretty nice. Im planning to respecc acuity into one cluster jewel slot and get low tolerance + some other damage mod, which should overall result in a dps boost.

anyone found a better way to free up some skill points for those new jewels?

I freed up enough points for a medium and small jewel without losing much of anything at lvl 91. As far as big jewels, I dunno unless its one of the really low passive number ones, and then you start cutting into decent stuff instead of little 4% life nodes and other things.

I'm currently just using a medium and a small.

Brush with death/Exposure Therapy on Medium, Peak Vigour on a small one.
Last edited by Destructodave on Mar 20, 2020, 11:45:05 AM
"
Gamincannuck wrote:
"
Gamincannuck wrote:
Hey guys, I'm enjoying the build so far but I feel like I've hit a wall. I've managed to clear lvl 4 sirus and I can do t16's but find I'm dying too often and my single target damage even with viper strike is quite low. This is my pob https://pastebin.com/E8CJKktX. I currently have it set to my single target viper strike that puts me around 3.3m shaper dps. I have frenzy charges disabled to get a more accurate dps number. What should my next upgrades be? I could get better claw bases but I'm not sure if I want to put more money into this character or re roll into something else. If someone finds the time to take a look and offer suggestions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You dont have added chaos damage on your claws. Thats a BIG chunk of damage your are missing.
Also get warding suffix on one flask, curses will kill you easily.

Yeah the flask it showed in that pob was an amethyst because I had to use one to kill al-hezimen or w/e his name is. I usually use a quicksilver with warding on it.

As for the claws, you're meant to be using aberrant, metallic, and corroded right? I didn't see added chaos once in any of my 10 or so attempts.

Yeah, those are the 3 fossils you use. You just had bad RNG/Luck with none of them hitting the 'Added Chaos' mod.
"
qawsican wrote:
"
AceLizzard wrote:
Hey guys, another noob question. So I bought Elder iLvl 83 Imperial Claw and then spent rest of my currency on fossils (Aberrant, Corroded and Shuddering). I tried crafting the claw 8 times but I didn't get the "Adds # to # Chaos Damage" mod a single time... so am I just unlucky or it takes more tries than that ?

It's all RNG, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Took me 1 try on my Imperial Claw and 15 tries on my Gemini Claw. I used Corroded, Metallic & Aberrant.

Can you please explain to me why you used Metallic fossil ?

Does this beat wasps nest ?
"
AceLizzard wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:
"
AceLizzard wrote:
Hey guys, another noob question. So I bought Elder iLvl 83 Imperial Claw and then spent rest of my currency on fossils (Aberrant, Corroded and Shuddering). I tried crafting the claw 8 times but I didn't get the "Adds # to # Chaos Damage" mod a single time... so am I just unlucky or it takes more tries than that ?

It's all RNG, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Took me 1 try on my Imperial Claw and 15 tries on my Gemini Claw. I used Corroded, Metallic & Aberrant.

Can you please explain to me why you used Metallic fossil ?

The guide says to use Metallic, Aberrant & Corroded under the weapon section.
"

Edit: Yes! I was wrong, tested it in PoB.

No, you'll want the flat chaos damage roll too
Last edited by Precordial on Mar 20, 2020, 1:26:18 PM
"

Simulate it in POB, im pretty sure it does
"
qawsican wrote:
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey guys,

I got my first Exalted last night, wondering what I should really be looking for initially as upgrades (just starting to move onto yellow Maps):

Am I looking for jumping straight for the chest piece as that has the biggest upgrade in terms of Defence? Or should I be targetting all of the other pieces first?

I've found everything in Maps what I have equipped so far, so not spent any Currency, just more looking for a priority list as I've now capped resistances.

Get a Coralito's Flask and a Perfect Form for more defense.

Is it worth me saving 5-6 Ex for a 6L one? or better spent upgrading other stuff first? Rings/Belt/Amulets etc..? I assume it's not worth running a 5L one because of the DPS loss, just really after understanding which upgrades will give me the most DPS. I will pick up a flask for sure though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info