[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I can +1 what DestructoDave said. I sit at 4.7k life and I would like more, but its hard to get. I think I'd be happy at 5.5k but its not realistic. I'd have to reach out for the constitution nodes...

Next league could be interesting depending on the mechanics. Delirium is really freaking rippy. The build tears all the other content but the occasional rips are starting to make me burn out (stuck on 97).
"

"
Corioliss wrote:
hi

:D

Have you considered dropping Fenumus gloves and getting good rare ones? You could still craft Aspect, get some damage loss there, but it would open up space for other things.
I do like the Fenumus gloves, and there are no rares that rival their damage output I think.

I did get 2 Small Jewels with Fettle now, just had to relocate some resist on them, but another 8 ex later, I do have the resist figured out, and I'm on 5.5k life with the block nodes still taken. I think with this amount I will keep the block nodes for an additional layer of defense.

Maybe I craft some rare gloves now, just for the sake of it, but I think I'm pretty happy with where the char is now.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/ppGcHXU4

Really don't know what else to do with this char at this point, exept getting the last 3 levels to maybe grab Weapon Artistry and 2 5% Life nodes again.
"
Yalpe wrote:
I can +1 what DestructoDave said. I sit at 4.7k life and I would like more, but its hard to get. I think I'd be happy at 5.5k but its not realistic. I'd have to reach out for the constitution nodes...

Next league could be interesting depending on the mechanics. Delirium is really freaking rippy. The build tears all the other content but the occasional rips are starting to make me burn out (stuck on 97).

I got 5.2k and I still flop over to random Delirium stuff from time to time. Especially if I run hard maps that has nooks and crannies I can get stuck in with Whirling Blades, and something blows up on me, etc.

I'm not gonna lie; I've debated just leveling to 100 on Simulacrums. Its really the combination of map mods on top of Delirium that I randomly flop to, but I havent died in a Simulacrum in a very long time. So, I've debated buying a bunch and just grinding to 100 and its good money anyways; like htat matters at this point.

My only real goal at this point is knocking out my 40 challenges before the league ends. I may turn my failed Molten Striker into a HH cyclone juicer for the heck of it, but thats about where I'm at now, and getting to 100 would be nice. So, I may just buy a bunch of Simulacrums and run them.

It feels like the cheap/easy way out, though. Sims are slow, but honestly, I like running them.
Last edited by Destructodave on May 8, 2020, 1:26:17 PM
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:

I got 5.2k and I still flop over to random Delirium stuff from time to time. Especially if I run hard maps that has nooks and crannies I can get stuck in with Whirling Blades, and something blows up on me, etc.

I'm not gonna lie; I've debated just leveling to 100 on Simulacrums. Its really the combination of map mods on top of Delirium that I randomly flop to, but I havent died in a Simulacrum in a very long time. So, I've debated buying a bunch and just grinding to 100 and its good money anyways; like htat matters at this point.

My only real goal at this point is knocking out my 40 challenges before the league ends. I may turn my failed Molten Striker into a HH cyclone juicer for the heck of it, but thats about where I'm at now, and getting to 100 would be nice. So, I may just buy a bunch of Simulacrums and run them.

It feels like the cheap/easy way out, though. Sims are slow, but honestly, I like running them.

I thought about that as well. Simus are fairly safe if you keep moving. I was sandbagging them (at 6 atm) while running trops to try and level to 98. If it works and I don't burn out, maybe I'll push further.
Have you considered using Soul Ripper flask to be like, super safe to 100?

Just to note, little practice is required to get the timings right.

edit: forget it, didn't know it was nerfed in 3.10 sigh
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 8, 2020, 1:56:39 PM
Tried to do the same thing just now, ran 10 Simulacrums, 8 of them went super easy, in the last 2 I rubberbanded back into some "Allies cannot be killed" packs and died both times. RIP all that xp.
So much for my motivation to level...
Does anyone know Nature's Reprisal mechanics?

I assume it takes the biggest poison stack from the dead monster and transfers it over.

But what base duration does it transfer? If it's Viper Strike 21/23, is it 4.46s (vs. 2.6s for 21/23 Pestilent Strike)? Or is it a generic 2s base duration regardless of skill used to create it?

If I have low tolerance allocated, does the poison stack triple in magnitude on unpoisoned nearby monsters? Exponentially if that same stack proliferates more?

Which area of effect modifiers influence NR? Just general AoE increase? (I assume Chaos skill AoE 50% in Pathfinder Asc. doesn't apply)

Asking because I'm think about Viper Strike with NR for clear vs. Pestilent Strike, and not sure how good the proliferation is.

"
Corioliss wrote:
Tried to do the same thing just now, ran 10 Simulacrums, 8 of them went super easy, in the last 2 I rubberbanded back into some "Allies cannot be killed" packs and died both times. RIP all that xp.
So much for my motivation to level...

Well, a SUPER safe way is beachheads, but...man that be rough. I dunno if I could stomach the amount of beachheads to hit 100.
"
Werdna76 wrote:
Does anyone know Nature's Reprisal mechanics?

I assume it takes the biggest poison stack from the dead monster and transfers it over.

But what base duration does it transfer? If it's Viper Strike 21/23, is it 4.46s (vs. 2.6s for 21/23 Pestilent Strike)? Or is it a generic 2s base duration regardless of skill used to create it?

If I have low tolerance allocated, does the poison stack triple in magnitude on unpoisoned nearby monsters? Exponentially if that same stack proliferates more?

Which area of effect modifiers influence NR? Just general AoE increase? (I assume Chaos skill AoE 50% in Pathfinder Asc. doesn't apply)

Asking because I'm think about Viper Strike with NR for clear vs. Pestilent Strike, and not sure how good the proliferation is.

I know it prolifs the biggest stack, but I'm really wondering if it also prolifs other stacks if they blow up at the same time.

Look at this Kosis in one of my Simulacrums. He died ultra fast for that to be like a handful of stacks of poison from killing the mobs around him. It had to be multiple prolifs for him to max out like that:

https://youtu.be/zGUliB1R7xI?t=139

Cause that looks like I put a maxed stack on him immediately. But the way I read Prolif it took the biggest stack and put on him. But I didnt hit the mobs around him enough to get a big stack. But I killed a ton of them at the same time. And thats Viper/Splash, and thats just proliferation. No pestilent dots or anything.

Last edited by Destructodave on May 8, 2020, 2:46:37 PM
Maybe a low tolerance chain reaction if the mobs all die nanoseconds apart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info