[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Werdna76 wrote:
Maybe a low tolerance chain reaction if the mobs all die nanoseconds apart?

No clue, but with how fast he stacked up, it had to be multiple instances of dots stacking on him. I dont even know if I actually hit him, lol. Maybe a couple times, and the mobs around him died in a couple hits, too. But he looked fully stacked like a conqueror immediately, so it had to be multiple prolif applications.
https://pastebin.com/i0ABdn0G

What do you think. Can handle everything you throw at it.

I alternate between the saviour and another claw which is in the pob link, but tbh saviour is alot of fun and i highly suggest it.

non vaal molten shell im at 88% armor and 80% max res, with saviour 10m dps when clones are up with other claw 6.7m dps.

Also does anyone know if PoB calculates Low tolerance properly. Not sure if it is or not in my PoB

Last edited by L1Z4RD5 on May 9, 2020, 9:52:35 PM

what should I upgrade nexT? I'm struggling to survive btw, 4.6k life, I guess I will get up to 5k with jewels by lvl 90ish, I know I have to fix my flasks as well, but I'm just vulnerable to projectiles.

I cannot even dream of clearing simulacrum yet, but somehow I feel even by lvl 92-3 I will not be able to survive much :(

Is Savior in offhand a good option? Do we need 60% chance to do 100% more damage, does it work per claw or adds up? Since PF already gets another 40%

P.S. DPS is not the problem, just survivability.
Last edited by shabanotti on May 8, 2020, 9:52:56 PM
I'm brainstorming ways to squeeze more out of this build now that I'm . Instead of using Spell Totem + Wither (+ Faster Casting, + Multi-totems), has anyone tried using Ancestral Protector + Withering Touch Support, maybe + Faster Attacks? Seems like it might be a little less reliable with applying withering stacks, but gives us AS (more life gain on hit), might be tankier, and uses fewer sockets... plus puts out some damage.

Any thoughts on this or is it a non-starter?
"
shabanotti wrote:

what should I upgrade nexT? I'm struggling to survive btw, 4.6k life, I guess I will get up to 5k with jewels by lvl 90ish, I know I have to fix my flasks as well, but I'm just vulnerable to projectiles.

I cannot even dream of clearing simulacrum yet, but somehow I feel even by lvl 92-3 I will not be able to survive much :(

Is Savior in offhand a good option? Do we need 60% chance to do 100% more damage, does it work per claw or adds up? Since PF already gets another 40%

You can't even use PS/VS with a sword, so the saviour is no option. But even if you could it would probably not be worth it.
The 60% Chance for 100% damage mod is essentially 60% more damage (with this weapons poisons). It does not add to the other weapons mod, both weapons apply their own poison, both with 100% chance to deal 100% more damage (60% from the weapon itself, 40% from PF ascendency).

Also this is a non-crit build, saviour requires crits to procc the reflections. Very unreliable with just base crit chance.

About your Gear:
- Wrong Affix on the Jade Flask! Super important to have "Of Iron Skin" or "Of Reflexes" there. That's where most of the builds armour comes from.
- Wrong Affix on the Silver Flask as well. Should be curse protection. Especially Elemental Weakness or Vulnerability can get you killed extremely fast.
- Your "Horror Talons" Claw misses the added chaos damage. Very important Mod.
- Your Gems aren't maxed yet
- How the hell do you have Awakened Multistrike, but normal Added Chaos in the 6L? Awakened Added Chaos is <10c at this point.

Other than that, your gear looks pretty fine. Just level and get a bit more life. This build heals up extremely quickly, you just have to not get oneshot. Also takes some time to get used to the timings. The build does require a lot of buttons to press, takes a while to figure out.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 9, 2020, 3:14:04 AM
"
shabanotti wrote:
I know I have to fix my flasks as well
If you know already, then fix them and report back.
Alchemist jade flask of reflexes and silver flask of warding are huge defensively. I wouldn't go for alchemist silver either, because onslaught/curse immune can't have their effects increased as such. I used a chemist's with enough reduced charges to use it a second time.
"
Werdna76 wrote:
I'm brainstorming ways to squeeze more out of this build now that I'm . Instead of using Spell Totem + Wither (+ Faster Casting, + Multi-totems), has anyone tried using Ancestral Protector + Withering Touch Support, maybe + Faster Attacks? Seems like it might be a little less reliable with applying withering stacks, but gives us AS (more life gain on hit), might be tankier, and uses fewer sockets... plus puts out some damage.

Ancestral Protector gives flat 20% multiplier.

Withering totem gives 24% multiplier just with 4 stacks of Wither and it can go up to 15 stacks (90% more). It also casts Wither 5x/s.

But keep brainstorming and post if you get some ideas. Every little bit of improvements counts. :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 9, 2020, 3:41:55 AM
"
"
Werdna76 wrote:

Withering totem gives 24% multiplier just with 4 stacks of Wither and it can go up to 15 stacks (90% more). It also casts Wither 5x/s.

But keep brainstorming and post if you get some ideas. Every little bit of improvements counts. :D

As i said before with Intuitive Leap you can get Adamant, cloth and Chain and Dirty tecnique with only 3 passive.
Adamant work very well and rise the phys reduction overe 70%
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
shabanotti wrote:

You can't even use PS/VS with a sword, so the saviour is no option. But even if you could it would probably not be worth it.
The 60% Chance for 100% damage mod is essentially 60% more damage (with this weapons poisons). It does not add to the other weapons mod, both weapons apply their own poison, both with 100% chance to deal 100% more damage (60% from the weapon itself, 40% from PF ascendency).

Also this is a non-crit build, saviour requires crits to procc the reflections. Very unreliable with just base crit chance.

About your Gear:
- Wrong Affix on the Jade Flask! Super important to have "Of Iron Skin" or "Of Reflexes" there. That's where most of the builds armour comes from.
- Wrong Affix on the Silver Flask as well. Should be curse protection. Especially Elemental Weakness or Vulnerability can get you killed extremely fast.
- Your "Horror Talons" Claw misses the added chaos damage. Very important Mod.
- Your Gems aren't maxed yet
- How the hell do you have Awakened Multistrike, but normal Added Chaos in the 6L? Awakened Added Chaos is <10c at this point.

Other than that, your gear looks pretty fine. Just level and get a bit more life. This build heals up extremely quickly, you just have to not get oneshot. Also takes some time to get used to the timings. The build does require a lot of buttons to press, takes a while to figure out.

Thanks for the reply, I will work on those suggestions.
I had 400ex lying in the bank after selling most of my herald guy, but I still need one more int node for awakened added chaos. Multistrike I already have str requirement, that's the only reason. I already have an awakened added chaos lvl6.

Cheers, thanks again :)
"
Redvex wrote:
"
"
Werdna76 wrote:

As i said before with Intuitive Leap you can get Adamant, cloth and Chain and Dirty tecnique with only 3 passive.
Adamant work very well and rise the phys reduction overe 70%

You gain very little armour but you lose rare jewel and 18% resistances.
That can be a problem in general because build is very strained with res.

Chance for double armour is nice but very unreliable.

Comes down to almost same thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info