[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Yalpe wrote:
I played the whole league without Tribal Fury and I destroyed all the content (+1 target mod on gloves was enough).
To me the biggest issue is surviving massive hits (one shots) that occur occasionally. It will be much easier now that delirium is not in 100% of the maps though.
Same here.
Even with additional dodge mods on gear/quartz flask and headhunter on, random shit kills you occasionally.
I did get to level 99,4 till it happened again (and died to a DC shortly after that)... the last one was somewhere in lvl 97 or 98.
No skipped content either.

"
Yalpe wrote:
But, aside from a few deaths here and there, this build trashed everything. I did invest quite a lot into it though so I'm not sure how budget it is anymore.
Agreed on the trashing and also agreed on the "not budget".

Regarding next league, I might be playing this build once more.
Or maybe try coming up with an ES variant of it.
With the cluster jewels it is a little easier for pathfinder going ES.
At least that's what I talked myself into ;D
Last edited by blastinMot on Jun 15, 2020, 6:46:01 AM
I had a blast with this build last league and unless they nerf poison this will most likely be My league Start, keep up the awesome builds Torstein.

have fun and stay sane Exile.
"
The nerf to corruption was harsh. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Soul of Steel is the right Annoint to take. It's a significant bump in survivability. That or of course Tribal Fury for clear.

In what way?
Giving you more Damage vs. bosses with wither-stacks? yeah, really harsh nerf xD
Hi are you going to update this before 3.11?
Someone did the math. New corruption node hits your clear significantly compared to the old one and only starts to be better vs bosses at a very significant gear investment if you already had a lot of poison mult.

Anyways, balance manifesto is out and they just nerfed dual wield damage by 20% for no reason so lul, GGG balance team strikes again. I'm probably gonna leaguestart zombies now. That thread was a roller coaster. Way to nerf all melee builds.

Oh, and Vaal Molten Shell is getting nerfed too because apparently getting most of your armor from flasks to use VMS was busted. Dang, this build has to go back to the drawing board.
Last edited by Orangesilk on Jun 16, 2020, 1:41:54 AM
"
There have been new additions to the passive skill tree providing power and utility, especially for melee characters, like the Tribal Fury

Is it a potential buff? (Or at least a neutral change)

Unclear where the new notable locates. If it's in the build path, you can potentially spec out to it and anoint Corruption. Otherwise, you don't lose it as an amulet anointment candidate.

Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 16, 2020, 1:50:23 AM
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
There have been new additions to the passive skill tree providing power and utility, especially for melee characters, like the Tribal Fury

Unclear where the new notable locates. If it's in the build path, you can potentially spec out to it and anoint Corruption. Otherwise, you don't lose it as an amulet anointment candidate.

No. It's near Iron Grip, strays too far from us. They're buffing the Duelist-Marauder area of the tree after all. They want to funnel everyone into playing 2h. So for dex-based melee I expect to see nothing but the flat nerfs.
Well, dual wield being nerfed might actually be a reason for this build to use a shield.
As i said before: the new broken faith actually looks very interesting for this build to me.
Also rare shields might have some benefits. A lot more life, and the potential to go - 15% mana reservation of socketed gems, which makes Enlighten obsolete and frees up a gem slot.
Might be worth looking into.
"
Orangesilk wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"

No. It's near Iron Grip, strays too far from us. They're buffing the Duelist-Marauder area of the tree after all. They want to funnel everyone into playing 2h. So for dex-based melee I expect to see nothing but the flat nerfs.

I saw some people in the ladder go with shield rather than dual-wield for their poison strike builds. Perhaps, the new league is a good time to explore speccing out onto Dualist/Marauder regions to grab Tribal Fury and Soul of Steel while having Corruption as anointment at the same time.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 16, 2020, 2:42:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info