[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hello!

I recently am playing pretty much this with very minor changes, still need my helm and jewels. But have like 90% of it together so far I feel.

One thing I'm confused is when I look at my PoB build it says I have a Total more calc of 118%, listing them off.

Yours says 1600%!?!?!? I don't understand the disparity. I even did a mock level 90 version with a proper helm and jewels for myself, and I can barely top 1.8 million with all Awakened Gems. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong or calculating wrong. But my multipliers just pale in comparison.

Any help?
"
Krazedirish wrote:
Hello!

I recently am playing pretty much this with very minor changes, still need my helm and jewels. But have like 90% of it together so far I feel.

One thing I'm confused is when I look at my PoB build it says I have a Total more calc of 118%, listing them off.

Yours says 1600%!?!?!? I don't understand the disparity. I even did a mock level 90 version with a proper helm and jewels for myself, and I can barely top 1.8 million with all Awakened Gems. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong or calculating wrong. But my multipliers just pale in comparison.

Any help?

Check path of building section on the main page and how to edit your pob.
Tested out Sporeguard.
Build have became significantly more squishy. Alot of oneshots started to show up. Molten shell loses ~20%. Was a waste of 5ex for me.
Made few videos with Sporeguard on my setup:

On the first two videos I just tried to show how fast you can go but I'm not zoom zommer in general so I keep getting lost.

Anyway if someone is interested in checking gameplay with Sporeguard and other setups I use here it is:

Juiced map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYKfW1HyjI

Easy map low corrupted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71P3cGyHTzA

Some lazy normal mapping without speeding:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYKfW1HyjI

Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 28, 2020, 4:32:50 PM
Couldn't find anything about it, but can I run physical reflect? Haven't tested it yet.

edit: what's a good boots enchant?
Last edited by Provin915 on Jan 29, 2020, 1:21:30 AM
Thank you for introducing me to my new love pestilent strike!

I didn't think I saw plague bearer in the main setup- I'm guessing it's optional? Any recommendations on if/when to use it?

Can I do Delve 600 with this (Cobra Lash) build or do I have to reroll? Doing 40/40
"
Provin915 wrote:
Couldn't find anything about it, but can I run physical reflect? Haven't tested it yet.

edit: what's a good boots enchant?

Yeah, all reflect maps are ok.

Nothing particular on boot ench. Added chaos or life regen is ok.
"
gallantblues wrote:
Thank you for introducing me to my new love pestilent strike!

I didn't think I saw plague bearer in the main setup- I'm guessing it's optional? Any recommendations on if/when to use it?

Tyty :)

You can use it while leveling. In the end-game it doesn't have much impact and it's one more button to press when you already have lots of things going on. Use it if you want.
"
arygos15 wrote:
Can I do Delve 600 with this (Cobra Lash) build or do I have to reroll? Doing 40/40

Yeah. You will just need to get your chaos resistance up. At around 400-450 zombie chaos degen pools start to be really nasty and wiithout chaos res they melt you almost instant if you have none.
With Soul Ripper flask you should be able to go even further.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 29, 2020, 5:13:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info