[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
arygos15 wrote:
Can I do Delve 600 with this (Cobra Lash) build or do I have to reroll? Doing 40/40

Yeah. You will just need to get your chaos resistance up. At around 400-450 zombie chaos degen pools start to be really nasty and wiithout chaos res they melt you almost instant if you have none.
With Soul Ripper flask you should be able to go even further.

Thanks, I'm already at 75 cap res, this build allows for a ton of defensive stats while also dealing a fuckton of damage, even with Cobra Lash. I've asked this already but I would love your opinion as well, would you use " +1 to socketed gems" (10% more total dps in PoB) or +1% maximum resistances as your chest corrupt? I have both and don't know which to choose. Thank you!
"
arygos15 wrote:
"
"
arygos15 wrote:
Can I do Delve 600 with this (Cobra Lash) build or do I have to reroll? Doing 40/40

Yeah. You will just need to get your chaos resistance up. At around 400-450 zombie chaos degen pools start to be really nasty and wiithout chaos res they melt you almost instant if you have none.
With Soul Ripper flask you should be able to go even further.

Thanks, I'm already at 75 cap res, this build allows for a ton of defensive stats while also dealing a fuckton of damage, even with Cobra Lash. I've asked this already but I would love your opinion as well, would you use " +1 to socketed gems" (10% more total dps in PoB) or +1% maximum resistances as your chest corrupt? I have both and don't know which to choose. Thank you!

Go with +1 socketed gems.

For side corridors in Delve use Phase Run to go fast and avoid getting stuck.

Quicksilver and Warding will not be needed in Delve so you can use instead Rumi's, Quatrz or some other defensive flask.
You could also go with single target dps gem setup and Dying Sun flask in Delve.
Just posting to say this build has been extremely fun and strong through the whole game. I have not ran into any content that I can't do and it has been a fantastic farmer.

I am considering doing the 99 to 100 grind which I have never done before on any character. Thanks for the awesome build, I did your Elementalist Incinerate build last league and loved it, but did not take it quite this far.

Cheers!
Thanks for the info on plague bearer. Another question about side/utility skills- why do you recommend a vortex setup? It looks like it's designed to apply chill. Is that really good for us?
Is there any way to skip out on Vortex and the totem and still perform well? Are there any alternatives? I've never liked either, otherwise it looks like a really cool build.
"
Cherry9 wrote:
Is there any way to skip out on Vortex and the totem and still perform well? Are there any alternatives? I've never liked either, otherwise it looks like a really cool build.

You could change vortex with something else, but the totem makes you deal a lot more damage, so not recommended to switch that.
"
mentalfrost wrote:
Just posting to say this build has been extremely fun and strong through the whole game. I have not ran into any content that I can't do and it has been a fantastic farmer.

I am considering doing the 99 to 100 grind which I have never done before on any character. Thanks for the awesome build, I did your Elementalist Incinerate build last league and loved it, but did not take it quite this far.

Cheers!

Tyvm for this feedback!

Gl on your journey to 💯! :D

"
gallantblues wrote:
Thanks for the info on plague bearer. Another question about side/utility skills- why do you recommend a vortex setup? It looks like it's designed to apply chill. Is that really good for us?

It's a mini defensive layer to chill the enemies and make their actions slower. You can use something else if you want.
Really enjoying this build. Is there anything I can improve with gear? I'm having trouble with Uber Elder Fight (though it could be that I'm just not very good :) ).

Just killed Sirus 8 with the build. Skipped whole phase 3, damage is so good :)

https://youtu.be/C0nZR7vcqB0

After playing with pestilient strike for 2 weeks now, I think it is the best melee skill in the game right now

"
Aeia wrote:
"
Cherry9 wrote:

You could change vortex with something else, but the totem makes you deal a lot more damage, so not recommended to switch that.

You can stop using totem if you get Timeless jewel with wither on hit chance.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 31, 2020, 4:40:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info