[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
delgar89 wrote:
You can stop using totem if you get Timeless jewel with wither on hit chance.

This won't work if you're using Pestilent Strike, right? Because that would be amazing. I might give VG a try if that allows me to get rid of the totem but I'm primarily interested in PS. Also, do you think I can get it up and running well enough to red maps with about 2-3 ex? And farm some more currency from there.

Thanks!

Edit: Disregard my first question, I misunderstood how Timeless Jewels worked.
Last edited by Cherry9 on Jan 31, 2020, 4:33:01 PM
"
Cherry9 wrote:
"
delgar89 wrote:
You can stop using totem if you get Timeless jewel with wither on hit chance.

This won't work if you're using Pestilent Strike, right? Because that would be amazing. I might give VG a try if that allows me to get rid of the totem but I'm primarily interested in PS. Also, do you think I can get it up and running well enough to red maps with about 2-3 ex? And farm some more currency from there.

Thanks!

Why woudn't it work with Pestilient Strike? It works with any spell or attack that hits. You can have up to 100% chance to wither if u get such lucky jewel with 4 ritual of shadows nodes. I explained it few pages ago.

With 3 ex you can go either 6l chest or 5l chest and rest of budget gear. You can start with Wasp's nest claws. Keep in mind that without optimizing, this build can feel squishy on red maps. I didn't test this build with budget gear but I think there's a reason Autor of this build didn't mentioned budget options.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 31, 2020, 4:43:31 PM
Hey guys, enjoying the build quite a bit. I am trying to optimize the last bit. Has anyone found a nice Glorious Vanity with Wither and +1% max Chaos res for the Jewelslot near Point Blank?
hi guys , just wondering which one is better, vile toxin or the awakened unbound ailment support? was thinking of swapping these two gems. vile toxin increased the poison damage while unbound ailment increase the duration of the poison.
"
Tombo1337 wrote:
Hey guys, enjoying the build quite a bit. I am trying to optimize the last bit. Has anyone found a nice Glorious Vanity with Wither and +1% max Chaos res for the Jewelslot near Point Blank?

I have one like that with 50% wither and chaos and 1%max chaos near pain attunement. Doryani 431.
Be water, my friend.
First of all thx for the great build guide :) I have crafted now 16 imperial claws (ilvl 85) and i never ever get flat chaos damage. There is always one prefix, and this is the poison mod. I craft with aberrant, coroded and metallic fossil and now im out of fossils (SSF) -.-
Just unlucky or did i miss something?
Last edited by Loki1338 on Feb 2, 2020, 12:11:20 PM
Im about to get to craft better weapons for myself and i was thinking about getting one of the claws gemini to get some mana on hit and possibly drop -mana cost on ring.
Its per enemy hit by your attacks, so i should get mana for each hit i do, which should be way more effective than -mana cost of spells, or have i missed something?
Any thoughts on this before i craft it and find out there is some catch and i should have go with double imperial? :D
"
Kritix wrote:
Im about to get to craft better weapons for myself and i was thinking about getting one of the claws gemini to get some mana on hit and possibly drop -mana cost on ring.
Its per enemy hit by your attacks, so i should get mana for each hit i do, which should be way more effective than -mana cost of spells, or have i missed something?
Any thoughts on this before i craft it and find out there is some catch and i should have go with double imperial? :D

Gemini has lower APS than Imperial, apart from that it's fine to use.
"
Aeia wrote:
"
Kritix wrote:

Gemini has lower APS than Imperial, apart from that it's fine to use.

Yes, i noticed that... will need to do some POBing to see if i can get attack modifiers that would be better for me than having those -mana cost i could ditch thanks to using gemini.

Before I make this build, I have these items on PS4. How much more based off PC prices would I need to invest so I can multiply that by 3 to get an idea on PS4. Are the weapons good enough for all content? Never made a poison build before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info