ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Is der an Uber Run Vid? i cant find it, would like to see how melee is performing there.

Hi bro. I do not play PoE anymore, so I cannot say how it handles Uber. I have changed it to a ranged build to use the projectiles, so it is no longer a melee build.

I'm sure the build can do Uber this way. But doing it deathless would be very hard as you will need to play perfectly.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 16, 2015, 2:49:34 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Is der an Uber Run Vid? i cant find it, would like to see how melee is performing there.

Hi bro. I do not play PoE anymore, so I cannot say how it handles Uber. I have changed it to a ranged build to use the projectiles, so it is no longer a melee build.

I'm sure the build can do Uber this way. But doing it deathless would be very hard as you will need to play perfectly.

oh i thought u killed uber because of the title, i talked with a lot of players also got told by a lot players that they couldnt get past trio, thought u found a way to do it with melee.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Yes. Now that IC has been nerfed it is much harder to do trio. However I have done trio before without using IC as melee. Now that I switch to range mode, it will be even easier to do trio for this build since we dont have to tank anymore and still have very high blocks.

I'm sad I can't play because I would have tried to do Uber again with this new version of my build and adjust things if necessary.

Still Uber is now very hard which is what GGG wants.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Yes. Now that IC has been nerfed it is much harder to do trio. However I have done trio before without using IC as melee. Now that I switch to range mode, it will be even easier to do trio for this build since we dont have to tank anymore and still have very high blocks.

I'm sad I can't play because I would have tried to do Uber again with this new version of my build and adjust things if necessary.

ye thats why i was asking, i downed uber with a ranger (bow), just wanted to know how melee would look like since my next project is gonna be a melee
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Ceryneian wrote:

ye thats why i was asking, i downed uber with a ranger (bow), just wanted to know how melee would look like since my next project is gonna be a melee

Nice bro.

Melee had a hard time with Uber in 1.3, now it is worse in 2.0. Melee will be very hard because you have to tank the trio. I even tried before using Puncture but it was nerfed and the damage is now useless. Maybe you can try with Viper Strike hit and run.

Still as melee without IC you will probably die a few times at trio.

Your best bet is to build IC melee build which could work if you can get 7+ ecs. This will make trio easier, but Uber Atziri will be a pain to maintain charges.

Even the regular mobs are a big danger. So either you go perma-ic for the mobs as well, or be prepared to die a few times.

I think that would be the best way. So you may want to check Duelist and Marauder forums to see if anyone can do I as melee.
Double post
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 16, 2015, 10:19:42 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Zhaolin wrote:
Hi Ceryneian.
Do you think it is possible to play Acrobatic with Max Eva for this build or it's not advisable ?
I have 52% chance d'Evade (63% with Jade Flask) + 40Dodge attack and 30 Dodge spell (+ Vaal Grace)
3kLife - 80kDps (100k with 4 Frenzy) I don't use BoR and Rathpith but Bino's and Acuity and Shield with 1.5k Eva
I lose Dps (skill point apply for Eva + Dodge) but it's maybe more safe no ?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4EsQV9BbUGIwceCC4OSBGWFqoWvxmKGY4ajxvIH0Ei6iP2JJ0k_SaVKgss4S1VMHEwfDIBNj031DpCPdE-z0cGSVFLeExgTZJRR1VLVvVW-l3yXkVh4mJaYqxsjG1scFJwVn11feOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuS85UulWaX0JoTmyabjZ2qo4qkeKZ_pzSooqr4rGav67Gzshm1SLk-uXy95sCcwdXB2MM6z3rP3dN-1CPYdttu29TdqN7444TnVOd06NbssO0_7UHtg-4O73rw1fGK8-r22vb8-uv7Cf66_94=?accountName=Zhaolin&characterName=Zhaolei

Still thank you for your build
(sorry for my bad english)

Hi bro. You will need to get more life, I think 3k is too small now.

Yes you can get dodge and evasion, with no block. But this is the same defense as a bow character - so it would be more efficient to play as a bow character. But if you are using projectile version then I think it is fine. It just takes a lot of points for Acro, whereas as going for block is more from gear and flasks - so you save points. Rathpith Globe is also very good because it gives 10% max life inc.

Main advantage of this build is you can play full range, with very high blocks, and high APS with Multistrike. You can also use more interesting Vaal skills like Vaal Double Strike / Lightning Strike.

Yes, It's a bit small, I realize.
It is difficult to play the projectile version until it is complicated to place the projec on mobs. Especially you can not spam the attack because of the mana cost.
Lock position is not obvious either. It takes a lot of practice to master this new version.
Is it possible to lock the position automatically without having to press each time the shortcut ?
"
Zhaolin wrote:

Yes, It's a bit small, I realize.
It is difficult to play the projectile version until it is complicated to place the projec on mobs. Especially you can not spam the attack because of the mana cost.
Lock position is not obvious either. It takes a lot of practice to master this new version.
Is it possible to lock the position automatically without having to press each time the shortcut ?

Hi buddy. Yes this version is a bit more complicated to master. I think if you are coming from bow build or wand build you will have easier time adjusting to the projectile version, than if you are coming from a melee build.

No, there is no shortcut that I know of. What you can do bro is change the hold key to something easier for you to press - spacebar, CAPS, SHIFT, whatever key is easier.

Then whenever you want to attack in range, just hold that key and press LS attack.

If you want, maybe you can try playing a bow build or a wand build for a bit and then come back to this build - you will have easier time using the projectile version. That is what I did myself - I played my wand build for some time, then came back to Lightning Strike so that I could master the projectile gameplay.

It is hard to adjust because with melee you want to get near enemies, but with projectile version you want nothing to ever come close to you!
"
Ceryneian wrote:
It is hard to adjust because with melee you want to get near enemies, but with projectile version you want nothing to ever come close to you!
True story ^^

"
Ceryneian wrote:
If you want, maybe you can try playing a bow build or a wand build for a bit and then come back to this build - you will have easier time using the projectile version. That is what I did myself - I played my wand build for some time, then came back to Lightning Strike so that I could master the projectile gameplay.

To Help me I have change

by

Easier to target but less damage ^^

It's just the time that I learn to stay away
Hi,

Is there a good replacement for Rathpith Globe? Its in warbands now arround 30 ex, so almost impossible to get one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info