StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

5/31/18 - v3.3.0

Incursion League Launch Release

Adds support for Incursion League items, HasExplicitMod, and a number of other minor improvements.

Update Notes:
- Highlighting added for new Incursion currencies, div cards, and other items
- HasExplicitMod highlighting added for new Incursion affixes
- HasExplicitMod highlighting added for Warbands items. The old Warbands Section (#22) has been deleted
- HasExplicitMod highlighting added for a number of top level mods on high level basetypes, such as Merciless Vaal Axe. This will be expanded or reduced depending on how spammy it winds up being
- Race Whetstone Recipe quality threshold raised from 5q to 7q (3 pickups per recipe opposed to 4)
- Quality flask border threshold raised from 5q to 7q (6 pickups per recipe as opposed to 8) in General
- Quality gem border threshold raised to 5q from 7q (same reason as flasks) in General
- Gems below 7q are now hidden in Strict (previously all quality gems shown)
- Gems below 15q are now hidden in Uber (previous threshold was 10q)
- Fated-capable uniques (purple border) updated to include all the ones added during Bestiary. Reminder that the highlighting only applies if no other higher priority highlights apply to those basetypes, so something like Spiraled Wand will show up as league specific instead
- Fated-capable uniques now use the darker low-priority unique background
- Adjusted Breach splinter highlighting for better contrast between the text and backgrounds
- Moved Whetstone up a tier in the SSF Override
- The Lich, The Feast divination cards to bottom tier
- Assassin's Mitts unique basetype to bottom tier
- Blue Pearl Amulet unique basetype to variable tier
- Fixed levelling 4L's having sounds in Strict and Uber when hidden (accidentally reintroduced in last update's rework)
- Chisel recipe is now disabled in General by default
- Vaal Gems are shown again in Strict for now given the changes to Vaal skills
- Active Skill gems over level 19 are shown in Strict for now (but not Uber)

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on May 31, 2018, 5:24:06 PM
Thank you for the update to the your filter...as always.
Thanks for your work =)

I wanted to check out your filter so I got the latest version via Filterblast. I chose the SovGeneral one but when I choose it in the game it returns the following error:"Line 576: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Vial of Dominance""
Thanks for the update.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Grarth wrote:
Thanks for your work =)

I wanted to check out your filter so I got the latest version via Filterblast. I chose the SovGeneral one but when I choose it in the game it returns the following error:"Line 576: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Vial of Dominance""

That's because 3.3 isn't live yet. Don't use the updated filter until launch.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Grarth wrote:
Thanks for your work =)

Now I feel super stupid^^'
Thanks for the clarification though =)
"
Grarth wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Grarth wrote:
Thanks for your work =)

Now I feel super stupid^^'
Thanks for the clarification though =)

No problem mate. I'm excited for the new league too. :)
Is there any way to get the 3.2 version of the filter? I would like to check out this before I decide to use it tomorrow at launch.
"
iDeeVo wrote:
Is there any way to get the 3.2 version of the filter? I would like to check out this before I decide to use it tomorrow at launch.

You can preview everything on filterblast.
Hmm so where can we download the version that is working right now in the game without any errors? Maybe i am blind but i can't find it.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info