StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Is filter shows Sadist Garb drop? And of not - how to edit filter to shoi it
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jun 22, 2018, 1:00:05 PM
"
Is filter shows Sadist Garb drop? And of not - how to edit filter to shoi it

- Chance Item now defaults to Sadist Garb
Hello SFH! thanks for the filter.

Do you have any plans for moving filter to git and hosting on something like GitHub or GitLab, it would be so much easier to get a diff of new changes and since many of us edit your version manually it would be easier to merge your updates with our changes.

Cheers
"
q1t wrote:
Hello SFH! thanks for the filter.

Do you have any plans for moving filter to git and hosting on something like GitHub or GitLab, it would be so much easier to get a diff of new changes and since many of us edit your version manually it would be easier to merge your updates with our changes.

Cheers

Actually hadn't considered it and this is the first time anyone's suggested it. If it's relatively simple I'll try to look into it by the next league.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 26, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
7/8/18 - v3.3.2

Incursion League Update II - Economy, Craft, Race Improvements -or- The Death of Imbued Wand

This update contains a large number of small changes throughout the filter. Those running lots of high level maps or doing races will notice the most differences. The most noteworthy changes are a large number of font sizes increases to all race items and the removal of Imbued Wand from rare highlighting in Strict/Uber given the dominance of Piscator's at intermediary levels and Shaper Imbueds at top level. Crafting and Uniques have also been further updated to accurately reflect the league's economy.

Update Notes:
- Chance item default set back to Glorious Plate
- Orb of Annulment moved down a tier
- Apprentice Cartorapher's Sextant moved up a tier
- Burial Chambers & Volcano exception block added. These maps now always make a sound and have highlighting similar to shaped maps when they drop at low levels (<73) in all filters. I personally recommend the Uber filter with Section 11 (Rare Highlighting) deleted for farming these maps post chaos recipe.
- Vaal Maps now have a special color (dark red)
- IDcraft: "of the Rainbow" on rings removed. Electrocuting imbued wands removed. +3 unsets added.
- IDcraft: Breach rings w/t1/t2 chaos resist added. Nonflagged breach rings are now hidden in Uber
- IDcraft: added Chemist's for meta utility flasks
- Detonate Mines and Portal no longer make a sound in Strict or higher
- Quality Vaal Gems now have a slightly different highlight (a pale red combo of the tan quality highlight and the red vaal gem highlight) and increased font size
- Corrupted Gem highlighting now only targets successfully corrupted Vaal gems, as opposed to all corrupted gems
- Strict now shows active skill gems over 19, and Uber shows active skill gems over 20. White borders.
- Removed a number of bases from Shaper/Elder crafting. Added ilvl restrictions to sound for a number of other bases
- Added sound and extra highlighting for Wagglefoils
- 84+ 6 sockets of top chest bases no longer have a different sound than the normal 6s sound. In addition the list has been reduced to only Vaal Regalia and Astral Plate
- Top basetype high ilvl 6L body armours are now on a white background
- The slimmed down 84+ rare highlighting lists from Uber have been transferred to Strict and General, removing most of the lower demand bases
- Imbued Wand has been removed from all rare highlighting lists in Strict and higher due to the strength of Piscator's + abyss jewels at intermediary levels and shaper imbueds at high levels
Unique Changes:
- Infernal Axe, Conjurer Boots, Mosaic Kite Shield, Gladius, Secutor Helm, Vaal Gauntlets, Great Crown, Hallowed Hybrid Flask to bottom tier (were normal)
- Abyssal Axe to normal tier (was high)
- Assassin's Bow, Wool Gloves to normal tier (were bottom)
- Bronzescale Gauntlets, Great Mallet, Turquoise Amulet, Shadow Sceptre no longer make sound but retain the same league-specific highlighting
- The Breach league-specific uniques have been separated from all others so that the others may be easily deleted if the player knows they won't be running the relevant content
- Increased font size on bottom tier uniques slightly
Divination Changes:
- The Wind to top tier (was high)
- Call to the First Ones, The Hermit to bottom tier (were normal)
Uber Filter Only Changes:
- Disabled sound on 84+ t2 atlas bases
- Disabled sound on Divine Vessels
- Labyrinth helm highlighting (brown background) now disabled by default
Race Changes (General Filter):
- Increased font size on virtually everything in the racing range: jewellery, 2L/3L, low level rares, chrome items, best weapon and armor basetypes.
- Drastically increased font size on flasks
- 2h Melee Weapons are now hidden/disabled by default due to the absolute dominance of 1h'ers via movement skills. The blocks are still there if desired (Section 15.1) but need to be enabled
- Regret Orb now forced down a tier via Race Overrides
- Vaal Orb forced up a tier via Race Overrides
- Added a Wisdom Scroll override with increased font size
- Sound added on 3L through Vaal. Don't forget to set your colors in Section 1!

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 8, 2018, 8:40:19 AM
Can anyone give me a rough comparison to the other popular filters?
Sorry for the doublepost, why is Royal Burgonet highlighted?
"
Edeka wrote:

Which highlight? If you're referring to the brown background on 84+'s in General and Strict it's for lab enchants. Enable/Disable in Section 10.

As far as a comparison to other filters goes here's the copypasta reply:

"
The core filtering is completely different from Neversink's and is expressly written for pushing ladder in zero-gear HC environments and racing. Despite this it's also notably more strict than most filters - it aggressively tries to trim the fat while showing exactly what you need to see, nothing more and nothing less.

I also try to make the filtering as visually distinct as possible - one of the design goals is you should be able to play with the filter in a completely different language and still know what the majority of items are.

The economy of the filter is always tuned for temp HC leagues while the majority of others are tailored for SC. This generally means there will be sounds on a number of uniques that are valuable in HC and not SC (i.e. Goldrim, Kaom's Roots). As far as I currently know there aren't any uniques right now that are worth significantly more in SC than HC.

The best way to see the differences are using Filterblast or simply running a few maps with it - it's hard to sum up the total number of differences when it's written from the ground up with different design goals in mind.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 16, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
"
"
Edeka wrote:

Which highlight? If you're referring to the brown background on 84+'s in General and Strict it's for lab enchants. Enable/Disable in Section 10.

As far as a comparison to other filters goes here's the copypasta reply:

"
The core filtering is completely different from Neversink's and is expressly written for pushing ladder in zero-gear HC environments and racing. Despite this it's also notably more strict than most filters - it aggressively tries to trim the fat while showing exactly what you need to see, nothing more and nothing less.

I also try to make the filtering as visually distinct as possible - one of the design goals is you should be able to play with the filter in a completely different language and still know what the majority of items are.

The economy of the filter is always tuned for temp HC leagues while the majority of others are tailored for SC. This generally means there will be sounds on a number of uniques that are valuable in HC and not SC (i.e. Goldrim, Kaom's Roots). As far as I currently know there aren't any uniques right now that are worth significantly more in SC than HC.

The best way to see the differences are using Filterblast or simply running a few maps with it - it's hard to sum up the total number of differences when it's written from the ground up with different design goals in mind.

Thanks a lot for your thorough reply! Appreciated! I love your filter - using it on strict. The sounds, the colors, perfect. Keep up the good work!
https://pastebin.com/TbBrNaS6

Beta version of the race improvements coming later this week. This is the General Filter with the Race Overrides enabled. Most of the improvements concern optimizing for A1/A2 racing and the current race meta as much as possible.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 18, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info