StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
iDeeVo wrote:
Is there any way to get the 3.2 version of the filter? I would like to check out this before I decide to use it tomorrow at launch.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Hmm so where can we download the version that is working right now in the game without any errors? Maybe i am blind but i can't find it.

Thanks.

You can't find it because I always overwrite the old uploads with the new ones to keep the URL's the same. Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/SZ9Lmyiw

This is the General version with the new 3.3.0 additions disabled/removed. Just make sure you remember to switch to the actual 3.3.0 version when the league starts.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on May 31, 2018, 4:28:44 PM
Forgot to change default chance item off Leather Belt (Nemesis is not a thing this league) - you may want to change that to Glorious Plate or whatever you're chasing (located in Section 1). Fixed in the currently uploaded ones
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on May 31, 2018, 6:37:18 PM
answered on stream
Last edited by YungDossou on Jun 1, 2018, 2:27:22 AM
Thank you!
i'll be trying this one in the upcoming league
https://pastebin.com/UnqJTcjQ

general "plus" filter that hides a bunch of rares, heavily focused on just doing (unid) chaos recipe

most of the additional lines are located at the bottom right before the global show rare line
If I want to see more shields for example in the strict version, how would I go about doing that?
I have looked through the filter but haven't been able to find where to edit it yet.
Last edited by Nanouk on Jun 10, 2018, 1:01:53 AM
"
Nanouk wrote:
If I want to see more shields for example in the strict version, how would I go about doing that?
I have looked through the filter but haven't been able to find where to edit it yet.

Section 11 contains all rare highlighting
6/11/18 - v3.3.1

Incursion League Update I - Economy, IDcraft, Base Adjustments

This update contains the economy adjustments for the league as well as expanded IDcraft. The Strict filter has also been tightened slightly and a number of bases with minimal demand have been completely removed from the filter. I will likely be removing additional bases in the future in order to trim as much fat as possible.

Update Notes:
- Chance Item now defaults to Sadist Garb
- Expanded ID'd highlighting to show a number of additional mods i.e. top spellcrit rolls on kris daggers
- Completely nuked Glorious Plate, Zodiac Leather, Carnal Armour, Exquisite Blade, Fleshripper highlighting from all parts of the filter
- Changed Orb of Binding highlight to something more appropriate given it's value and function
- All Shaper quivers above 80 now always have sound
- All Shaper scepters above 75 now always have sound
Divination Changes:
- Ruthless Ceinture, The Siren, Death, Sword King's Salute to bottom tier
- The Beast moved down a tier
- Wolven King's Bite up a tier
Unique Changes:
- Void Sceptre, Grinning Fetish, Widowsilk Robe, Sage's Robe to bottom tier
- Judgement Staff to variable tier (was upper variable)
- Sadist Garb, Carved Wand to upper variable tier (were default)
- Necromancer Silks to default tier (was top)
- Varnished Coat to default tier (was top)
- Silken Hood to variable tier (was bottom)
STRICT ONLY:
- Assassin's Garb now hidden in Strict (was already hidden in Uber)
- Disabled expanded t2 highlighting given the number of rares that drop this league
- Removed Profane Wand, Opal Wand, Eternal Sword from rare highlighting
- Chance threshold to 33 (Aqueducts) in Strict/Uber as some basetypes are found more easily while levelling. Threshold remains at 48 in General b/c racing
UBER ONLY:
- No longer hides any maps

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 11, 2018, 7:55:32 AM
Yey thanks so much for the update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info